Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Isolation and loneliness is driving me to insanity

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I'm mentally on my last legs. I've been "isolated" for the last three years and have been "abused" by "normies." I've just had so many "brutal" moments this last year that it makes me want to "rope in" (Gta5). I'm serious when I'm saying I think I'm "legitimately" becoming crazy. Even the way I'm starting to view people is just not normal. I don't even know what to do anymore. I just don't wanna be in pain anymore, but there is nowhere to go or turn. It's like I'm in a bottomless pit. No matter how much I try to climb up, I'll still be in the hole until I die. No matter where I go, I just experience hardship, and I just want it to end. I wish people could just treat me with a speck of decency, but they don't. They treat me like I'm some sort of disgusting animal who shouldn't be outside. I have been beat up, I have been laughed at, I have been called ugly and disgusting more times than you can fucking believe, and I have been cyber-bullied, and I have been bullied in real life

don'T worry we are here for your mental support

also the second time i got assaulted was at the store i bumped into a girl and her 6 foot 5 boyfriend attacked me and pushed me to the floor

Do something outside nigger
IMG 2412

I'm mentally on my last legs. I've been "isolated" for the last three years and have been "abused" by "normies." I've just had so many "brutal" moments this last year that it makes me want to "rope in" (Gta5). I'm serious when I'm saying I think I'm "legitimately" becoming crazy. Even the way I'm starting to view people is just not normal. I don't even know what to do anymore. I just don't wanna be in pain anymore, but there is nowhere to go or turn. It's like I'm in a bottomless pit. No matter how much I try to climb up, I'll still be in the hole until I die. No matter where I go, I just experience hardship, and I just want it to end. I wish people could just treat me with a speck of decency, but they don't. They treat me like I'm some sort of disgusting animal who shouldn't be outside. I have been beat up, I have been laughed at, I have been called ugly and disgusting more times than you can fucking believe, and I have been cyber-bullied, and I have been bullied in real life
Im insane Im in.fuckcking sane

Go touch some grass:feelsthink:

I feel this way too, even though I'm not completely alone. In practice, I am lonely, trapped in my own thoughts, trapped in my shitty job, and trapped in a situation I can't seem to escape from. The walls are closing in. A pervasive sense of emptiness descends whenever I come home from work, knowing I don't have any friends to speak of.

I don't know how this is going to end.

also the second time i got assaulted was at the store i bumped into a girl and her 6 foot 5 boyfriend attacked me and pushed me to the floor
You need to carry weapons and learn a martial art. How strong are you, did you ever go to the gym?