Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isn't this math test too easy for higher education?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
It is supposed to be second or third year pure math for undergrad. I remember doing similiar stuff in High School?

She must go to a crappy school if that is what they're learning in third year. I've seen harder (and more proof intensive) exams from first year applied math courses.

nice brag big iq boy

To be fair, these questions ask for proofs which are a whole different game than simply solving questions containing these theorems.

It's an undergrad course, so it's not that bad. The grad level Real Analysis material however, are absolutely brutal

Too low IQ to even understand the questions:feelsbadman:

wtf this first year shit

The test looks like complex analysis, which you didn't do in highschool. The part you may think you did in highshcool is the beginning, where the student is asked to do some limit problems, and calculate a taylor polynomial, which are things that are pretty integral (heh) to real analysis.

The thing is they’re doing complex analysis which is the study of functions in the complex plane they’re basically going to be working with the complex exponential function and proving it’s applications and characteristics which is different from the fundamental theorem of algebra but similar. They’re also studying limits which is easy af. Dumb bitch showing off with easy shit she can fuck of. STOP WATCHING THIS GIRL OP

I wouldn't say this stuff is hard, but it isn't exactly easy either. If you never taken the classes then of course it is going to look like impossible nonsense to you. Bragging about how easy you think this is is like going to a 5th grader and calling him a dumbass because he can't find the roots of a quadratic function.

I dunno if she was bragging about how hard shit was in the video, though. I just went straight to the pdf because fuck sitting through a 10 min long video.

I'm shit at math because I'm low IQ. Even though I passed the tests that had similar questions like in OP's video, it took me so long to learn it and I don't remember any of it now.

Mathematics above middle school level is cope.