Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Isn't it twisted how your entire life is determined at birth?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
You are born to the wrong parents and your life automatically becomes a million times harder. Each passing day I find it harder and harder to justify my existence. I suffer every day thinking about everything I missed and will miss. Idk, might rope soon.

It's like Monopoly. A couple shit dice rolls and you're behind the entire game. And you'll probably lose.

I contemplate about this everyday.

there is still some room to grown both physically and mentally ,
but when your genetics are fucked as hard as ours are , all you can ever reach is mediocrity .

I could have been born into a high class white family, but instead I was lucky enough to be a sand nigger.

I could have been born into a high class white family, but instead I was lucky enough to be a sand nigger.

At least you're not a deformed North Korean farmer

You are born to the wrong parents and your life automatically becomes a million times harder.
"Harder" is not "entire life". It's a baseline which influences later things, but obviously later events also determine your life, so starting/supplementary events on their own do not determine ENTIRE.

Just self improve your whole life to die at level -10 instead of level -100.

Good looking friend of mine got approached by a very hot girl with a phat ass. He didnt have tp do anything and got approached.

What i learned from this again, is that your life is detdrmined by your genes and there is nothing you can do against it. No way of thinking, no mindset, no self-improvement is gonna help, because women can smell and see good genes.

Good looking friend of mine got approached by a very hot girl with a phat ass. He didnt have tp do anything and got approached.

What i learned from this again, is that your life is detdrmined by your genes and there is nothing you can do against it. No way of thinking, no mindset, no self-improvement is gonna help, because women can smell and see good genes.
One can always rope.

One can always rope.
Roping is actually the smartest thing because if you cant reproduce you will be nothing but a little wage-slave or tax-giver in this society, supporting the lives of women and good looking men in some way.

I Always think about this and makes me mad.
I could have sit or slept for my whole life, never worked, never played sports, never went out, never studied, and things for me now would be pretty much the same. The only accompliment is a stemcel job but does it really matter?

Yes. I'm going to follow liquid snake and stage a massive uprising against the world for giving me fate of being born as genetic garbage

This is the hardest pill to swallow. Your entire fate was basically determined by lottery jfl

Most of us were born on the right side of the truism "half the world exists on less than $3 a day". Otherwise we wouldn't have this connectivity via computers and smartphones. My net worth regularly varies by 10 times more than that from day to day, and I'm not Jeff Bezos.