Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn’t it terrible how many movies and TVs shows have been ruined in recent years?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And don’t give me that “oh insert franchise here is soy”. I’m not even a fan of half these things and it still bothers me how badly they’ve been ruined in the modern day. Terminator, predator, Star Wars, doctor who, Star Trek, etc. All of them have been destroyed by identity politics and inserting women into all the main character roles while destroying the beloved characters of before. At least I can say most were box office bombs and are universally reviled.

I have never seen those movies

Women ruin everything

Fast and furious lost it after the 3rd movie

The way they ruined Terminator is sacrilege.

It's like taking a masterpiece of a painting and taking a huge dump over it then pouring period blood on top of it.

How is it related to inceldom ?

Women ruin everything

On purpose. They hate men enjoying anything that's male-centric and doesn't include them so they have to fuck it up. The internet for example.

How is it related to inceldom ?
I mean it’s kind of blackpilled in that women have a hand in ruining them. Though I do agree this would fit more on off topic.

They are gonna ruin the Matrix next
I dont care that much I dont enjoy film or tv anymore to be honest though

There's still good western movies and shows that exist if you know where to look, but I definitely agree that most of the mainstream stuff has turned to crap due to turning it into some sjw platform.
The hilarious thing is they usually lose money due to pulling this act.

women ruin everything

I don't watch enough movies, or tv shows to care about it. But yeah, i guess it somewhat sucks.

Just stop watching hollywood because all the crap comes from san francisco and los angeles and the problem is fixed.

Cant even watch them anymore tbh

Definitely OP.

They’ve either been destroyed by SJW bullshit or just plain old bad decision making processes ie The Walking Dead became worthless to watch for example after they idiotically killed off Carl because AMC did not want to pay Chandler Riggs what he’d deserve as a lead character not to mention Andrew Lincoln leaving was perhaps doubly devastating and even worse for the series continued watchability. SJW’s may of also pushed for Carl Grimes to be killed so that Judith Grimes would have all the screen time to herself as the only onscreen verified surviving Grimes family member which of course would only prop up radical feminist and SJW grrrrrlpower narratives all the while boring the fuck out of the male portion of the audience which knows better.

Dexter was ruined when they changed writers which was I believe after the Rita character’s brutal murder which had they ended the series right then and there with her death it would’ve gone down as an unquestionable classic high quality series with room to be rebooted in the future to answer the question of what happened to all those great characters and what are they doing now? But nope. Stupid writing totally fucked this series and ran it into the ground.

Game of Thrones- what a shit sandwhich debacle that turned out to be ie Martin’s lack of professionalism in not actually finishing his story and D&D’s subsequent hackery and laziness in attempting to do so and finish the series quickly led us to the retarded situation where Danny is a lauded hero and savior of Westeros in one episode and in the next does a full “Execute Order 66” dark lord of the Sith style dark side turn and fucking slaughters nearly everyone and becomes a villain which simply does not work on any reasonable level due to the lack of a proper buildup to such a thing within a finale season that was entirely too short to accomplish it in.

Last edited:
Finally! someone said it, and a fucking teenager out of all people. Not to mention the amount of faggots they include everywhere today. It's sad that the younger generations have to be raised around this soyed up SJW faggotry.

(((movies and tv shows)))

And don’t give me that “oh insert franchise here is soy”. I’m not even a fan of half these things and it still bothers me how badly they’ve been ruined in the modern day. Terminator, predator, Star Wars, doctor who, Star Trek, etc. All of them have been destroyed by identity politics and inserting women into all the main character roles while destroying the beloved characters of before. At least I can say most were box office bombs and are universally reviled.

I made a post about this saying the exact same things a little while ago. I fully agree. It's like the game plan now is 'take X franchise that was awesome and replace all the main male characters with females.'
Reasoning is something like:
"Because it's 2015"
-Justin Turdeau
Canadian PM, Leader of Soy

What's funny is these movies bomb because not even most FOIDS like this. Only your blue short haired, tattooed, pierced up land whales like this. Most people also intuitively realize that MEN are better and more interesting to watch as lead roles especially in action movies and such. But it's also just terribly unoriginal and cheap to recycle whole franchises, effectually insulting them, with this bullshit ploy.

Imagine if John Wick were next on the chopping block.... Don't say it ain't possible either James Bond who IS 007 already is.

All movies went to complete sh.t can't remember any really good one for like the last 10 years.

Maybe "Pain & Gain 2013" where 2 stupid(like always in real life) chads were "fked" by a somewhat based manlet.

I agree man. It sucks. I don't even watch movies anymore.

At least the joker movie was good.

Star Trek Discovery and Picard have leading female roles now. The Walking Dead has leading female roles since Rick Grimes died. Star Wars had Rey. Black Widow is coming out soon. It just won't stop, smh. I'm only looking forward to Bloodshot starring Vin Diesel.

Finally! someone said it, and a fucking teenager out of all people. Not to mention the amount of faggots they include everywhere today. It's sad that the younger generations have to be raised around this soyed up SJW faggotry.
You don't need to be a legal adult to realize how crap most fiction is nowadays.

It truly is saddening. I haven't even been to the theaters since Soy Wars: the Rise of Gynocentrism. And I used to be a huge film fanatic too.

Video games are less and less fun and more and more retarded with all this tolerance bullshit. I fucking hate seeing ugly unfit post-prime women in every game just because sjw wants to ruin my fun.

I haven't watched a lot of recent movies tbh. I saw toy story 4 though and it was pretty shitty tbh

Putting women into those franchises on what you see on the screen is just a result of putting them behind steerage in the backstages, managaments etc
The problem is not with women in the films but with women who controll what appears on this screens.

you can't make 10 fucking sequels to a fucking movie

This has been going on for forever. And not just because of sjws. If you are in your early 20s it is possible that you started noticing it just recently.

People retire, change jobs and such, but the franchises continue seemingly forever. Next person working on the project cant know what made it itself, so they continue what they thought it was. Basically its what you call a rip-off, but it has the rights to the name, so its an official rip-off. :feelskek:

Last edited:
The way they ruined Terminator is sacrilege.

It's like taking a masterpiece of a painting and taking a huge dump over it then pouring period blood on top of it.
W*men

Many Many Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back