Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Isnt it ironically...

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Everyone here complains About not being white

While i would be in the 7th heaven if i would be a ethnic (i already look somewhat ethnic but im not a real ethnic)

Most of the refugees here are getting pity sex

They can demand even more here than someone who worked for 45 years

The get free PUA courses

Ethnic are getting free hartz 4, a german has to be mentally sick to get hartz 4 if he never had a Job before

Almost every refugee ive met had a iphone

It depends on where you live and what kind of ethnic you are. I think we can all agree that SEA males are considered undesirable on average so being ethnic isn't always good despite multiculturalism, benefits, etc. Where I live, white males have the most success in business and with women so I'm going to want this over being an ethnic. If you live in a totally cuckified country like Germany or France, being an exotic ethnic is preferable to being white. Too bad I'd be considered "American" to them despite my ethnic looks so I'd go right to the bottom.

where im from most girls (including white ones) go for tyrones instead of chads, the only chance you have as a white guy in london is if you are a tall alpha muscular chad (preferably with darker, manly looking features) only then will the coalburners give you a second look.

While i would be in the 7th heaven if i would be a ethnic
No, you would not! All sub 8 men in the west have a hard time, whether white or ethnic.