Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it ironic to see people on 4chan, reddit etc. mocking us?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Lmo

Yeah, these incels in denial totally have girlfriends and fuckbuddies, but it just so happens they prefer to spend their sunday on a VIDEO GAME BOARD ON 4CHAN.

Sounds legit. Everyone knows that pussy slayers love to be on online forums talking about nerdy hobbies. It's like a hobo pointing fingers at another hobo: "You are so poor dude hahaha"

People I know who has gfs and shit mostly have no time for this sort of thing, and the ones who use social media, use shit like facebook or instagram and that's it. These forums are just as filled with incels as this one, the only difference is that they don't admit it. Just lol @ these delusional idiots.

don't forget, a normie gets laid once in february and he's had sex all year

don't forget, a normie gets laid once in february and he's had sex all year
True, when they have sex like twice in their entire lives, they still feel superior to us.
Also, in places where people show their face (like faceberg for example) and you can see who is talking shit about incels, they are normally 3/10 truecels themselves.

4chan has more actual incels than this forum does lol

4chan has more actual incels than this forum does lol
Many 4chan users admit it, at least. I can't help but get baffled by a fucking dork talking about video games on 4chan trying to pass as a pussy slayer.

Many 4chan users admit it, at least. But I can't help but get baffled by a fucking dork talking about video games on 4chan trying to pass as a pussy slayer.
Yeah I saw a post there saying something along the lines of “no virgin opinions allowed”

Lmao so you want to exclude 95% of the total userbase?? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah I saw a post there saying something along the lines of “no virgin opinions allowed”

Lmao so you want to exclude 95% of the total userbase?? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
"I-I am not incel! I fucked a girl 7 years ago! S-shut virgin!"

yeah i decided to be ugly lol

The average anonfag/redditor is basically a loser who mock us to feel less a loser.

View attachment 441283

Yeah, these incels in denial totally have girlfriends and fuckbuddies, but it just so happens they prefer to spend their sunday on a VIDEO GAME BOARD ON 4CHAN.

Sounds legit. Everyone knows that pussy slayers love to be on online forums talking about nerdy hobbies. It's like a hobo pointing fingers at another hobo: "You are so poor dude hahaha"

People I know who has gfs and shit mostly have no time for this sort of thing, and the ones who use social media, use shit like facebook or instagram and that's it. These forums are just as filled with incels as this one, the only difference is that they don't admit it. Just lol @ these delusional idiots.
Bro, 65% of the people who hates us are incels in denial who think they are better than us, last 35% is ugly foids who don't like getting called out of their selfishness and evil behaviour

Chad doesn't even knows we exist

The blatant hypocrisy of humanity is why I fucking despise them so much. It's like a pig trying to fly, doing shit and saying shit that you're obviously not capable of doing or legitimately believing in. Only reason why people don't point it out is due to them possibly being too "confrontational."

Based that’s why we have the numbers advantage,there are sleepercels all over the globe

Isn't it ironic
I'm not sure, I easily lose track of what irony means.

Watcher in theory if I got laid tomorrow but didn't have a chance to get laid the following weekend I'd probably still come back to a place like /v/ or here.

Being non-celibate (having had sex once in the last 12 months) would not mean someone is so suddenly swimming in it that they have no time for hobbies.

Hell, we have no idea what it's like to be gigachad: maybe it's actually possibly to get bored with pussy when it's not forbidden to you.

In that example you paint them as having equal wealth but we don't know if these mockers have same wealth as us.

People I know who has gfs and shit mostly have no time for this sort of thing
They're defining incel in terms of access to sex not having a regular GF

Also GFs don't take as much time if you're Chad, it's only betas who need to put work into GFs doing shit for them to get their affections.

Cucks base their lives around GF, foids base their lives around Chad

These forums are just as filled with incels as this one, the only difference is that they don't admit it. Just lol @ these delusional idiots.

If they got a fuck every couple of months they're technically not incel but still so sub-gigachad they probably have more in common with us