Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't it funny when anti-incel foids virtue signal and say that they "WaNt tO TaLk tO yOu"?

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
This dumbass foid thought it was being high IQ by pointing about some miscalculations in one my posts. I thought it was hella cringe so I decided to PM it for JFL fuel. This is what it said:

And as you can see, It pulled the "why u so mad ️️️u can talk to me" card a ton of foids are known for doing. This shit is just hilarious to me. They are virtue signaling so hard pretending they care when in reality if we talked to them IRL, when a chad comes by or they get a chance to leave and go do typical foid habits, they will go. JFL.

That's exactly what happened back when I was a senior in highschool and was talking with a girl about feeling depressed. She "WaNtEd To TaLk" and then her 6'2 chad friend came along and she was like "ok we can talk tomorrow byee!" JFL JFL. Fuck these creatures man.

Why would anyone talk to a fat cunt on reddit who may well be a trannie. There's no chance to fuck if it's a woman, what can possibly this talking hole could offer through the internet? Advices? Lmao.

but why argue with these people at all?
all they do is insult and gaslight

the classic "who hurt you?" lmao. the most overused insult

Damn, you’re still on Reddit?

Why go through the trouble honestly? There's no point ever engaging with someone who disagrees with you. That goes for everything but especially for inceldom.

Why go through the trouble honestly? There's no point ever engaging with someone who disagrees with you. That goes for everything but especially for inceldom.
Damn, you’re still on Reddit?

Yeah JFL. one of my friends on here just linked me to a thread where they were insulting me and I couldn't resist messaging them just for JFL fuel. Im stopping now atleast

she tried to make op a simp

Why would anyone talk to a fat cunt on reddit who may well be a trannie. There's no chance to fuck if it's a woman, what can possibly this talking hole could offer through the internet? Advices? Lmao.

JFL, 110% based tbh. Theyre all the fucking same irl

but why argue with these people at all?
all they do is insult and gaslight
View attachment 353851
the classic "who hurt you?" lmao. the most overused insult

100% , LOL. Theyre so fucking condescending and so fake at the same time, its ridiculous

she tried to make op a simp

:lul: I would rather stab a knife through my groin

This dumbass foid thought it was being high IQ by pointing about some miscalculations in one my posts. I thought it was hella cringe so I decided to PM it for JFL fuel. This is what it said:
View attachment 353850

And as you can see, It pulled the "why u so mad ️️️u can talk to me" card a ton of foids are known for doing. This shit is just hilarious to me. They are virtue signaling so hard pretending they care when in reality if we talked to them IRL, when a chad comes by or they get a chance to leave and go do typical foid habits, they will go. JFL.

That's exactly what happened back when I was a senior in highschool and was talking with a girl about feeling depressed. She "WaNtEd To TaLk" and then her 6'2 chad friend came along and she was like "ok we can talk tomorrow byee!" JFL JFL. Fuck these creatures man.
They will later screenshot this conversation and post it under a different alt to circlejerk about how you are an abusive stalker almost 100% guaranteed tbh
They are two-faced liars.

foids are so two faced that even their cunts talk shit.

Arguing with redditors is less productive than screaming at a wall or the wind.

Why the fuck would anyone want to talk to a foid about depression. They wouldn't understand a thing. Their experience is so astronomically different to the hardships that ugly males go through.

Why the fuck would anyone want to talk to a foid about depression. They wouldn't understand a thing. Their experience is so astronomically different to the hardships that ugly males go through.

Foids never wanna talk to me irl

Exactly. All they try to do is defeat your points without making any effort to understand the pure ration behind them. They're retarded normies, what do you expect.

Who hurt you sweaty :soy:
Why so mad sweaty :soy:

Who is Ariana? Ariana grande?