Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isnt it funny that the feminist society makes men hate women?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
"Hating women" was basically unheard of when my dad and granddad were young, almost zero feminism back then, well actually zero during my grandpas youth.

Today? Men are so fucking bitter towards women, and more and more are becoming pissed off every damn day now. I see "incel rising" in so many different online forums.

The irony eh? The more feminism, the more women gets hated

isnt it funny that the feminist society makes sub 8 men hate women

This is good, our numbers are already very big but more than 3/4 of incel tier guys are bluepilled. When all of them become blackpilled then that’s when the world goes to utter shit, you’ll have hundreds of millions of men with no motivation to do anything. I can only imagine the chaos :feelslala:

I mean, it only makes sense.

There was no reason to hate women couple generations ago, there is a ton of reasons to hate them now.

It’s a bit like economics, where the more you tax people, the less wealth is generated, and the less money you get back in taxes.

AKA biting the hand that feeds you.

Men stopped loving women when women stopped appreciating men.

Not even a little is good, like smoking cigarettes or eating safeway donuts.
im smoking like one cigarette per two-three days, i guess its not that bad

i used to smoke marijuana but i stopped since i had sick situations
As long as you don't get in this sick situation you'll be ok.

pennywise-want-smoke-weed-meme-364x205.jpg

As long as you don't get in this sick situation you'll be ok.

pennywise-want-smoke-weed-meme-364x205.jpg
i prefer to not smoke, i was teleporting, once i was on road, then im on fucking old town and i dont know what im doing

i prefer to not smoke, i was teleporting, once i was on road, then im on fucking old town and i dont know what im doing
Over for teleportingcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back