Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Isn't it funny how getting a girlfriend is the hardest thing in the world rn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
They let @Its_OVER in again and he's a confirmed father whether he likes it or not this place is cucked

climbing mount everest is easier than getting a gf

No. It's actually because they're retarded.

"I'm a virgin but at least I'm not an Incel!" type of retarded.
This tbh. Thinking normies can get sex easily is gigacope

WOW, would you look at that!!!!
53% of women are also incels. I guess you’re okay with allowing women sign up here then? It’s over for sub-Stacys in 2022 :feelsrope:
uhm, no..women are Volcel. women can have sex anytime they want they just chose not to.

climbing mount everest is easier than getting a gf

It's easier to max out all stats to 99 on Old School RuneScape than it is to get a gf.

And I have done that.

uhm, no..women are Volcel. women can have sex anytime they want they just chose not to.
Really? Damn, that’s insane. Thanks for the info.

what are you actually trying to achieve here, woman? are you that bored? is Chad not returning ur calls?
I think I said this before but i’m genuinely amazed at how some users made it far enough in life to learn to operate a computer without accidentally killing themselves in the most stupid way imaginable. You never thought about taking a bath with a toaster? Imagine eating a nice toast in a lovely warm bath.

Isn't it fucking amazing how getting a girlfriend is literally harder than going to Antarctica or becoming a multimillionaire? Like 99% of things could be actually achieved with some hard work, all except getting a girlfriend. And at the same time we're born with this desire to be miserable as fuck if we live without women unless we turn into chronic Coomers to cope. And you have no idea how much does this piss me the fuck off because I feel like I'm getting tortured for absolutely nothing. Why in the actual FUCK was I born like that if I wasn't also born with the ability to be able to do it? It's like getting mailed a manual that has instructions on how to install something, and yet you're not given the thing that you should be installing

I fucking hate my sexuality and being a sexual being. I hate love, I hate intimacy, I hate all that fucking dogshit because it brought me nothing by suffering. How the fuck does this make any sense whatsoever?

All I want right now is to destroy everything and disappear from existence entirely
It was always like that

Yeah. I've gone to engineering school and have put hundreds if not thousands of brutal hours into physical fitness. I've wandered around other countries alone and I've built racecars alone with no experience etc etc. And yet something that is supposed to come nearly as natural as eating and breathing is such an insurmountable task that it pretty much doesn't exist in my life at all.

And you have no idea how much does this piss me the fuck off because I feel like I'm getting tortured for absolutely nothing. Why in the actual FUCK was I born like that if I wasn't also born with the ability to be able to do it?

I fucking hate my sexuality and being a sexual being. I hate love, I hate intimacy, I hate all that fucking dogshit because it brought me nothing by suffering.

All I want right now is to destroy everything and disappear from existence entirely

hahhahahaha, me too dude. me too 100%, in a way you will never be able to appreciate. honestly. for me, it reached a point where im alive just to watch the world burn. with so much of the world going to shit, its like music to my ears. years of isolation, lovelessness, suffering and no pussy really made me cynical. even worse is dealing with the deceptive and predatory nature of neurotypicals

i dont know if this means anything to you, but you are RIGHT when you are arguing against moeggels. you have the science behind your posts

How the fuck does this make any sense whatsoever?
idk. some say its karma from some past life misdeeds. i personally have doubts trusting any of it, but i am superstitious

Stats don't lie retard
mhm. ive said it once, ill say it a million times

to quote jay-z
MEN LIE
WOMEN LIE
NUMBERS DONT

what are you actually trying to achieve here, woman? are you that bored? is Chad not returning ur calls?
his posting style is feminine, and reminds me of a pussy whipped father or a female taking testosterone. feminine girls arent as likely to post like this. its just neurotypical gaslighting

I think I said this before but i’m genuinely amazed at how some users made it far enough in life to learn to operate a computer without accidentally killing themselves in the most stupid way imaginable. You never thought about taking a bath with a toaster? Imagine eating a nice toast in a lovely warm bath.
i wonder how disgusting you are as a person, to gaslight and pretend the blackpill isnt real. the black pill is based on science and philosophy. how shameless and hypocritical and disgusting of a person do you have to be to gaslight people here and mock their suffering and pretend high quality science isn't real?

holy shit neurotypicals truly have no shame. these are the kinds of people who spread their genes too

the REAL dark age was before the blackpill. espcially back in the PUAhate and sluthate days. back then we didnt know what the issue was, and we were being exploited by predatory PUA scam artists and

Great thread

Since the beginning of the universe (14 billion years ago) we were unconscious for the entirety of that time, then we are born and live a life of 70 years (on average) just to return to a state of unconsciousness for eternity from the moment we die.

[UWSL]Instead of coming out of the void and being born to live a life of pain and suffering just to return to a state of non-existence afterwards (from the moment of our death), it’s better to [/UWSL]remain[UWSL] in a state of non-existence from the beginning of the universe to eternity.[/UWSL]

Existence is only a benefit if you can attain some sort of pleasure and enjoyment from it, but if all you are going to experience is pain and suffering then it’s better to not be born in the first place.