Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Isn't everything cucktears writes already debunked by the meeks pill?

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
I don't get how they are still in denial (well they are incels in denial) of the blackpill when there is THE biggest living blackpill in jeremy meeks walking around... I don't get it, a career criminal gets one girl after another tweeting how she liked to be fucked by him and they are still refusal - meeks proved it to everybody and yet they deny and ignore it

It's like denying that gravity exists thats how ridiculous it is at this point

"Bad women exist sweetie :y'all:"

The cucks never had an argument. All they ever had was "Ummm sweaty have you tried not being a creep? Tee-hee" :soy:

My dog iq mogs the average IncelTears poster

The cucks never had an argument. All they ever had was "Ummm sweaty have you tried not being a creep? Tee-hee" :soy:
Yep never ever did they debunk the meeks pill

They cry out that it's an exception. The same could be said about us and Danny Devito.

They seem to actually believe the posts that get featured there are representative of all incels. They're cherry-picked--often outright fabricated by karma farmers--but they either don't care or are too dumb to recognize that. Probably both.

Yep never ever did they debunk the meeks pill
They "debunk" it by saying everyone isn't the same, they're not personally attracted to Meeks, etc...

I respond to that stating that zero females have ever shown the slightest interest in me, and they'll respond it's because of my bad personaliteehee, etc... and round and round we go, never acknowledging that looks mean everything.

They're a bunch of filthy cunts, ever since a couple of them told me I deserved to be bullied, and I directly talked with an IT foid who stated to me that "there's no problem that women are dating up," I sincerely hope all IT users get gassed or shot. I usually respect people with the opposite viewpoints as I do, but they're extremely disrespectful to me personally for the most part and they're smug with the way they empower women, and see nothing wrong with it.

I directly talked with an IT foid who stated to me that "there's no problem that women are dating up,"
Many females don't even deny the blackpill, they just want us to suffer in silence.

there's no problem that women are dating up
Cruel bitches now smell the opportunity to only chase chad (their dream all along) due to cucks giving them the freedom to do so while their looksmatch rots and ropes

Oh swe
I don't get how they are still in denial (well they are incels in denial) of the blackpill when there is THE biggest living blackpill in jeremy meeks walking around... I don't get it, a career criminal gets one girl after another tweeting how she liked to be fucked by him and they are still refusal - meeks proved it to everybody and yet they deny and ignore it

Ooh sweaty he still has a careless mature tough and good personality

Oh swe

Ooh sweaty he still has a careless mature tough and good personality
Teehee silly inzel he learned his lesson and probably has a better heart and personality than you'll ever have teehee"

Inceltears were released from plato's cave and instead of leaving they ran back inside. They're hopeless. They embrace their own delusion as virtue.

Inceltears were released from plato's cave and instead of leaving they ran back inside. They're hopeless. They embrace their own delusion as virtue.
Hm good analogy

at some point darwinism against men became cool sexy and funny, even in very young age groups, and it has been ramped up massively, basically "just leave them to die if they can't hack it", cucktears is just riding the coattails of that wave

Yes bro. They are in an extreme state of denial.

at some point darwinism against men became cool sexy and funny, even in very young age groups, and it has been ramped up massively, basically "just leave them to die if they can't hack it", cucktears is just riding the coattails of that wave
They are desperately trying to swim along that wave but they just embarass themselves

Yes bro. They are in an extreme state of denial.
I can guarantee they won't post this thread because they know it would kill their arguments

I can guarantee they won't post this thread because they know it would kill their arguments
They don't post anything that isn't an incel supporting paedophilia because that's the only way they can make a semblance of a point.

They don't post anything that isn't an incel supporting paedophilia because that's the only way they can make a semblance of a point.
True deep inside they know what they are writing is retarded but it's like an addiction for them

True deep inside they know what they are writing is retarded but it's like an addiction for them
They know everything they utter is retarded, mainly because nothing they post is designed to prove us wrong, it's posted to get likes, or whatever it is. Its the reason they never post anything from here that is backed up by studies, they can't push it to one side with some smug joke about how we're all losers...so they just ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back