Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islamic practices are legit retarded

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Like why did the dumb fucks that wrote the quran or the hadith write down you needed to circumize your dick does allha want you to cut bits of your dick off or some thing is it something he gets off on like wtf rest assured i will get my fore skin back life fuel ngl.

Yeah but at least it's less retarded than cutting your whole dick off and pretending to be a tranny

Yeah but at least it's less retarded than cutting your whole dick off and pretending to be a tranny

Except trannies had a choice key word choice here with me had none

Like why did the dumb fucks that wrote the quran or the hadith write down you needed to circumize your dick does allha want you to cut bits of your dick off or some thing is it something he gets off on like wtf rest assured i will get my fore skin back life fuel ngl.
foreskin cookies

So that you don't enjoy sex or get lustful as much and focus on your worship instead. The same reason nigger slaves were castrated. So that they don't go around fuckin and thinking that they have a right to be free , fall in love and start a family. in the eyes of allah you're superior to animals .but a cattle non the less. A cattle that walks on 2 and can't eat its own shit which is sad cuz I've heard animals who eaf their own poop find it easier to digest and that the poop is filled with bacteria that helps the digestive system.
foreskin cookies
That's a different sky daddy

Last edited:

Muhammad (saws) mandated circucision in order to get the Jews to convert.

they just plagiarized the Jews

Yes, the same goes for literally ALL religious activities.

Yes, the same goes for literally ALL religious activities.
circumcision is worst activity. has physically damaged my penis forever