Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islamic LifeFuel thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
So I will not be participating in the forum, only in this thread which I will occasionally post to for those who seek God.

I said I would leave but I'm rotting, but don't want to participate in the anger.

I'll start.

9:38

O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah, you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little.

subhanAllah

Subhanallah!

4:34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

How beautiful, just and logical the law of Allah SWT is. Yet the infidels continue to rebel against it.

Shalom.

@battlefield3cel

idkwattodowithlife said:
Shalom.

@battlefield3cel

Don't defile this place you filthy faggot, once I get my hands on you I will throw you from a rooftop and film it with a nasheed in the background.

Battlefield3cel said:
I wasn't going to say it.

Shalom!

There is no shekels here, begone Jew.

Bushladen008 said:
Don't defile this place you filthy faggot, once I get my hands on you I will throw you from a rooftop and film it with a nasheed in the background.

There is no shekels here, begone Jew.

There are more shekels to be made on Christmas than any other day

Alhamdullilah. Istag frullah, shalom.

Should i convert? I did a test and it said I'm 75 percent compatible with Islam.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Alhamdullilah. Istag frullah, shalom.

Dirty jewish cunt. Back to Israel for your nose reduction surgery.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXTsCk21HY[/video]

Good thread.
But take a break from this forum dude, if it's getting to you. You are a valuable member of this community and should not leave unless the normies and cucks literally bring us down again...

Bri8564 said:
Should i convert? I did a test and it said I'm 75 percent compatible with Islam.

the reality is, 100% of us are compatible with Islam.

only the slanderers claim it impossible.

satoshisacuck said:
Good thread.
But take a break from this forum dude, if it's getting to you. You are a valuable member of this community and should not leave unless the normies and cucks literally bring us down again...

alhamdulillah, indeed. i will have a smaller presence than before.

:heh:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hote__S830[/video]

i said this before ill say again

according to all 3 major religions adam was decieved IN HEAVEN.

heaven is basically supposed to be the final destination for the good guys. adam was deceived despite having seen angels, communicating with god himself, and of course BEING IN HEAVEN!

how does this make any fucking sense?

what hope do the rest of humanity have if the first human was deceived while having attained gods greatest favor (heaven) ?

I bet ISIS executions are life fuel for you dogs

KV- said:
I bet ISIS executions are life fuel for you dogs

The Dawlah exhibits some of the most righteous examples from among the Sahabah.

What they do is Sunnah.

I don't believe in any religion. I have the look of a terrorist so I would probably fit in though.

shalom! @7339er @Bushladen008

This forum is not a place for you to make one thread your private pulpit to proselytize your religion, while openly admitting you refuse to be a member of the rest of the forum. Check the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.