Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islamic femorrhoid claimed 3 white male Trump supporters abused her on a subway station, called her a terrorist

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
But the only terrorist here was her white boyfriend who terrorized her pussy for days while she was reported as missing. This is from 2016, but back then, I already figured out she wasn't really missing and must have been with an illegitimate boyfriend. Of course, people attacked me for it but I was right all along. JFL at hoejabis. Can't make this shit up. Her parents shaved her hair off as punishment. Real question is, what happened to good ol' lashings?

SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

But the only terrorist here was her white boyfriend who terrorized her pussy for days while she was reported as missing. This is from 2016, but back then, I already figured out she wasn't really missing and must have been with an illegitimate boyfriend. Of course, people attacked me for it but I was right all along. JFL at hoejabis. Can't make this shit up. Her parents shaved her hair off as punishment. Real question is, what happened to good ol' lashings?

Foids rarely get attacked for their race as much as their male counterparts.

Fucking whore. God american muslims are disgusting. Should be wiped out.

Western culture strikes again.

never believe a foid.

JFL at foids making up the weirdest shit just to get dicked by haram cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back