Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islamaxxed dude with his traditional wife

Send her to Europe or North America without a husband, female nature will prevail.

Send her to Europe or North America without a husband, female nature will prevail.
She looked like she genuine loved her husband. We will never have this because people in jewrope condemn traditionalism. We digged our own graves.

I need Islamic trad wifu:feelsbadman:

I was, and still culturally muslim
Nice since you live in singapore it wouldn’t be crazy hard to ascend with your looksmatch through arranged marriage

Looks like scamza in a 911 terrorist hijab

Why are you guys taking what she is saying seriously?

Right now that girl in video is saying culturally correct thing what protects her image and avoid consequence as the husband is probably not gonna take it well. What matters is what she will do when given the opportunity.

Islamic trad wives are millionaire oil money only

She looked like she genuine loved her husband. We will never have this because people in jewrope condemn traditionalism. We digged our own graves.
I hate west