Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

islam really feels like a cult

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBvkfPx58UA

just look at this shit , it's just another cult of personality.Mohammad can do no wrong!

i used to be a muslim, even had somewhat radical ideas about being some type of martyr to make up for my garbage life ( in elden ring) but i'm slowly getting away from all this bs. Islam... all religon actually is just brainwashing and indoctrination while your young.

Sadly even though im no longer a muslim , my parents butchered my penis when i was 5 years old and i can never get that piece of me back.

Sometimes i feel like we need white sharia in the western world.

Every religion is a cult. Christians just sold their religion and traditions, especially cucktholics

Sometimes i feel like we need white sharia in the western world.
Modern world is too cucked for that now n sharia will not last long before it falls before degeneracy/nature

Modern world is too cucked for that now n sharia will not last long before it falls before degeneracy/nature
But sharia in Muslim countries still works right? Or are you saying muslim foids wont get stoned or decapitated anymore if they cheat on their husband?

degeneracy/nature
>Degeneracy
>Nature
Choose one
And I mean, Sharia is actually not ideal but I would say it is kind of better than the current gynocentric society

But sharia in Muslim countries still works right? Or are you saying muslim foids wont get stoned or decapitated anymore if they cheat on their husband?
Im from iran
It used to be much harsher towards for example “girls/boys relationship” as they call it
Now its fuckin normalized n my single ass is the odd one out
Nature has succeeded i would say

>Degeneracy
>Nature
Choose one
And I mean, Sharia is actually not ideal but I would say it is kind of better than the current gynocentric society
Its the degenerate nature of foids
Sharia is a cope to punish this evil nature but ultimately fails

Me albania be carefuk

Jesus is superior to Muhammad in every single way.

We don’t need Islam.

It’s a religion made by and for 80 iq sandniggers

Fuck islam, you will see that europe wont resist much, france is owned by arabs and niggers