Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islam is our ally

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Lets face it , we can not succed by ourselves.
We need an ally.
Also Islam can give us not only power but also some purpusness and direction in life because atheism gives us the truth that gives us nothing but takes everything.

Christianity, unfortunately , is dead.

Be Kiergegorian Knights of Faith my friends.
I will join to the great religion.

I wonder how would he feel about this?

If only the followers of Christianity were not fucking soys that dont even listen to whats in the Bible..

I like some parts of Islam but some parts are dumb and Muslims are somehow unpleasant to me.
If only the followers of Christianity were not fucking soys that dont even listen to whats in the Bible..

I wonder how would he feel about this?
View attachment 123196

"We do not know whether Hitler is going to found a new Islam. He is already on the way; he is like Mohammad. The emotion in Germany is Islamic; warlike and Islamic. They are all drunk with wild god. That can be the historic future."
Carl Gustav Jung
I like some parts of Islam but some parts are dumb and Muslims are somehow unpleasant to me.
Nothing obliges you to sociolaize with muslims or anybody else. You can be still introverted person living on your own.
But you have to make desicion anyway. Will you be slave of cinical explotatory culture of west that treats you as shit and openly laughs at you in its arrogance or rather you want to be among winning party whose indignation is close to yours.

Last edited:
before blackpill i try to save my soul whit islam and i feel his power its great . now i live in darkness again but i rly rly want to be saved by islam

if this forum go in this direction im in boios

Islam is uncucked and based in many ways. I support racially conscious sharia.

tbh. They were much better before.

Alhamdulillah

Lets face it , we can not succed by ourselves.
We need an ally.
Also Islam can give us not only power but also some purpusness and direction in life because atheism gives us the truth that gives us nothing but takes everything.

Christianity, unfortunately , is dead.

Be Kiergegorian Knights of Faith my friends.
I will join to the great religion.

Dude gtfo i am not following another religion made by kike's