Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam is based and blackpilled

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga you have 4.2k posts in 2 months and you acting like youre a martial artist

shut the fuck up

I know right... dude needs to go pray or read Quran or something rather than be on this 24/7... lol and he claims to be a Muslim
These Christians are basically Muslim who pray to Jesus.

Yeah but atleast objectively Jesus was a pretty chill guy. Mohammed is a guy who killed and plundered his way through Arabia. And these cucks worship

Yeah but it’s a piece of shit backwards religion which trust me you don’t want any part of.

Screw all religion in all honesty.

All ex muslims are cucks with an inferiority complex who think rebelling will help them escape their subhuman ethnik genes. They want to be like LGBTQPTH westcucks
they need to be HEROS Again

I disagree with some stuff from Islam. Cousin marriage is not ideal. Killing gays is too much, milder penalties should take place. No music also sucks tbh.

But it's mostly good and undoubtedly better than the current western degenerate feminist system.

Last edited:
Mandatory circumcision , your dick won't feel shit also Islam believes in yehwe the god of the Jews what more can I say.

Tbh Christian > Muslim

If you haven’t been born into Islam you wouldn’t understand lol

Lmao boyo you’re so triggered. Do you really have nothing going for you except defending Islam? Go get a education, go join a trade school, go do something instead of sitting here and defending a pedophile prophet and people who believe in 72 virgins and unicorn horses. Anything is better than being Muslim honestly. You’ll understand when you’re older. Honestly I feel sad for you ...
Lmfao you can tell everything i said was true and cut deep

Im probably way older than you. We get it kid you're traumatised so you're going through a phase and feel like rebelling and being an edgelord. Dont worry you'll grow up soon. Then you can stop promoting LGBT, taking it up the ass and worshipping feminism.
I know right... dude needs to go pray or read Quran or something rather than be on this 24/7... lol and he claims to be a Muslim

Yeah but atleast objectively Jesus was a pretty chill guy. Mohammed is a guy who killed and plundered his way through Arabia. And these cucks worship

Explain why any of that is wrong lol. You cant.

Also :soy::soy::soy::soy: moralfag

Last edited:
JBSP= Just be a saudi prince

religion=cope

:soy:
I agree that gays are degenerate, a bad influence to women and are a public health issue, but I don't hate them enough to want them dead nor do I think they should be killed.

Also Oscar Wilde is a good writer tbh.

I disagree with some stuff from Islam. Cousin marriage is not ideal. Killing gays is too much, milder penalties should take place. No music also sucks tbh.

But it's mostly good and undoubtedly better than the current western degenerate feminist system.
Cousin marriage is not forbidden but not promoted. There's hadith where the he discouraged marrying within the tribe since it leads to weakness and illnesses according to him. Its cultural.

If you dont deal with gays you see what happens.

Who cares just listen to music

Being a muslim is not bad it's stupid and gay, and it's as bad as being a christian .I am not a faggot slave to a god. Being non religious is the best thing ever. I am going to enjoy my drugs alchohol and bacon now....

Status
Not open for further replies.