Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam is based and blackpilled

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
1C43AC08 F9E0 467F 86F4 4B4B21F7B249

Yeah but it’s a piece of shit backwards religion which trust me you don’t want any part of. Former Muslimcel checking in

Yeah but it’s a piece of shit backwards religion which trust me you don’t want any part of. Former Muslimcel checking in
Cope

الله أكبر

The remainder of that saying is because women are ungrateful to their husbands.

Cope how? Lol dumb fucking sand niggercels can’t deal with the fact their religion needs to be wiped off the earth
sounds like a mad normie who is incel due to your religion :lul:

former muslim=new cuck

So based it promises 72 virgins in the sky and idiots believe!

former muslim=new cuck
All ex muslims are cucks with an inferiority complex who think rebelling will help them escape their subhuman ethnik genes. They want to be like LGBTQPTH westcucks

All ex muslims are cucks with an inferiority complex who think rebelling will help them escape their subhuman ethnik genes. They want to be like LGBTQPTH westcucks

Nope we just realize that Islam is a piece of shit religion.
We’re not retarded like you guys who believe in 72 virgins and Mohammed breaking a moon in half :feelsgah:

Sounds like a goat fucking Muslim incel who needs to be napalmed back to Afghanistan ... :feelshaha:
so low iq. so you fucked goat when you were muslim ? fakecel.

so low iq. so you fucked goat when you were muslim ? fakecel.

So what you’re telling me is if you fuck a goat then you can’t be incel?
Means many sand niggers need log off the forum NOW.

We’re not retarded like you guys who believe in 72 virgins and Mohammed breaking a moon in half :feelsgah:

"We"

You're a shitskin. Dont kid yourself lmao.

germans get islamisated anyways , bc they are dumb fucks ( germans )

So what you’re telling me is if you fuck a goat then you can’t be incel?
Means many sand niggers need log off the forum NOW.
uhhh look at me westerners im not muslim anymore ! please give attention!!

My question is straight,did you fucked a goat or not ?

"We"

You're a shitskin. Dont kid yourself lmao.

Listen you dumb fucking sandcel. I never said I’m not a ethnic. I said I’m not a Muslim. Get it through your thick skull. I know you’ve been brainwashed by youre retarded Mullah and he made you lose IQ points
uhhh look at me westerners im not muslim anymore ! please give attention!!

My question is straight,did you fucked a goat or not ?

Nope I don’t need any westerners attention. Now go back to marrying your cousin

Doesn't make Islam any better.

Listen you dumb fucking sandcel. I never said I’m not a ethnic. I said I’m not a Muslim. Get it through your thick skull. I know you’ve been brainwashed by youre retarded Mullah and he made you lose IQ points

didn't even answer to my question. low iq western ass licker faggot

LMAO you feel brave on the internet but murtards like you cry to the west and beg them to save you irl. You know what happens to traitor cucks. You have to live in hiding like a little closet case homo

Last edited:
JFL at incels thinking they will get pussy in Islam.

In Islam the top richest bang all the women in their harem while the bottom incels are so sexless they go insane and become terrorists.

LMAO you feel brave on the internet but murtards like you irl cry to the west and beg them to save you. You know what happens to traitor cucks like you. You have to live on hiding like a little closet case homo Your kind beg like little bitches when their throats are getting slit lol

Lol ok kiddo. I dare one your missing chromosome Kamal brothers attack me boyo. Don’t try to threaten me kiddo we know in real life you’d be wiping blood off your neck beard.

I might be a traitor but atleast I’m not Muslim. It’s the worst religion to born into. Lol. Proud Kafir here .

Did you marry your cousin yet buddy? We know that’s the only way you’ll ascend

Shut it both of you tbhtbh.

I disagree with some Islamic claims but it is based and blackpilled when it comes to women.

Lol ok kiddo. I dare one your missing chromosome Kamal brothers attack me boyo. Don’t try to threaten me kiddo we know in real life you’d be wiping blood off your neck beard.

I might be a traitor but atleast I’m not Muslim. It’s the worst religion to born into. Lol. Proud Kafir here .

Did you marry your cousin yet buddy? We know that’s the only way you’ll ascend

Lmfao you lot get butchered like pigs in broad daylight. Dont try and act tough :feelskek:

Everytime a murtad gets hacked to pieces i laugh. In my shithole they do it in broad daylight in cold blood with no repercussions. Its like cockraoch hunting season. Bunch of weak sickly soyboy liberal pussies getting owned constantly even in the west they cant come out the closet.

You gonna come out of the closet anytime soon?

Every single one ive come across is a closet case faggot truecel.

Islam is the highest T religion out there. You downgraded big time by becoming a LGBTQ libtard foid worshipper.

Made by some exmuslim numale while wifey was getting long dicked by tyrone, probably couldn't wait to show it to her and get a kiss on the forehead in return

Why the fuck you have to rebel against your cope?

Unless feminism is destroying your religion, you have no reasons to abandon your great cope.

See, I was born from a christian family, and after attending Catholic schools, I went out completely atheist. The reason was, I was an "edgy" teen, and Christianity seemed to me to be retarded. Of course I was right, religion is a retarded cope.

But, without religion, what else can force women to fuck an ugly man?

Religion is a cope, but it's necessary.

I used to think a long time ago Islam was degenerate and barbaric. How wrong I was.
They knew how to handle everything.

Lmfao you lot get butchered like pigs in broad daylight. Dont try and act tough :feelskek:

Everytime a murtad gets hacked to pieces i laugh. In my shithole they do it in broad daylight in cold blood with no repercussions. Its like cockraoch hunting season. Bunch of weak sickly soyboy liberal pussies getting owned constantly even in the west they cant come out the closet.

You gonna come out of the closet anytime soon?

Every single one ive come across is a closet case faggot truecel.

Islam is the highest T religion out there. You downgraded big time by becoming a LGBTQ libtard foid worshipper.

Great no wonder Muslims are starting to get banned from western countries.

I also laugh when a western army napalms a village in bumfuckstan. You guys attack with knives westerners attack with high tech weaponry. Keep fucking around talking about hacking people to death and next thing you know Mecca turns into a liquid glass... dumbass sand nigger cels.

Oh but you haven’t met me boyo. I’m not gonna act all tough but TRUST me you wouldn’t say this shit to me in real life. I’ve gone into my mosque and talked shit about Islam to the people in there and they haven’t done shit. So fuck off with all that threatening shit it’s gonna get you nowhere except getting a Muslim country destroyed.

Act peaceful, act sane and we will let your religion live. But if you act like a monkey like you are now then we will turn your region even more inhabitable. Westerners have mercy on you doesn’t mean you act like a piece of shit.

I used to think a long time ago Islam was degenerate and barbaric. How wrong I was.
They knew how to handle everything.
We have to hope that feminism will not destroy the last highT religion out there.

Great no wonder Muslims are starting to get banned from western countries.

I also laugh when a western army napalms a village in bumfuckstan. You guys attack with knives westerners attack with high tech weaponry. Keep fucking around talking about hacking people to death and next thing you know Mecca turns into a liquid glass... dumbass sand nigger cels.

Oh but you haven’t met me boyo. I’m not gonna act all tough but TRUST me you wouldn’t say this shit to me in real life. I’ve gone into my mosque and talked shit about Islam to the people in there and they haven’t done shit. So fuck off with all that threatening shit it’s gonna get you nowhere except getting a Muslim country destroyed.

Act peaceful, act sane and we will let your religion live. But if you act like a monkey like you are now then we will turn your region even more inhabitable. Westerners have mercy on you doesn’t mean you act like a piece of shit.
LOL but your lot arent doimg any of that are you?

Who gives a shit what americucks are doing.

Tell me what murtards are doing to fight back lol? Absolutely nothing. Because they're a bunch of weak pussies.

I would kick your fucking head off clean you little high inhibition bitch keyboard warrior. You haven't done shit LMAO

Btw america lost the war in Afghanistan by their own admission like 70% of it is in terrorist hands. With all that tech and superior numbers they got beaten kek. So much for your saviours. Keep taking those L's though

Westerners are dying out lol. All projections show Muslims will be a majority soon. You must be fuming
Tell me how mad are you LOL?

The western world is being invaded by sandniggers in broad daylight, rapefugees are on the roam, muslim mayors, sharia zones, the list goes on. Its over for cucks like you.

Btw i have no problem with exmuslims who couldnt believe. Its different with soyboy liberdal murtard cucks like you though.

Last edited:
LOL but your lot arent doimg any of that are you?

Who gives a shit what americucks are doing.

Tell me what murtards are doing to fight back lol? Absolutely nothing. Because they're a bunch of weak pussies.

I would kick your fucking head off clean you little high inhibition bitch keyboard warrior. You haven't done shit LMAO

Btw america lost the war in Afghanistan by their own admission like 70% of it is in terrorist hands. With all that tech and superior numbers they got beaten kek. So much for your saviours. Keep taking those L's though

Westerners are dying out lol. All projections show Muslims will be a majority soon. You must be fuming
Tell me how mad are you LOL?

The western world is being invaded by sandniggers in broad daylight, rapefugees are on the roam, muslim mayors, sharia zones, the list goes on. Its over for cucks like you.

Btw i have no problem with exmuslims who couldnt believe. Its different with soyboy liberdal murtard cucks like you though.

Oh I’m a keyboard warrior okay. Meanwhile your talking about killing people and chopping heads off and you haven’t even seen me in real life. Guarantee you wouldn’t say that shit to me in my face.

Plus the only reason why they “lost” is because they didn’t level the countries to the ground. Trust me if USA wanted to they would destroy the entire Middle East. Instead they are going through each village and being careful not to attack civilians. You’re lucky it’s not like WW2 warfare or Nazi warfare cause Islam would be wiped out of Afghanistan by now.

Low IQ post honestly. Just know that I’d beat your ass if I saw you talking like that. Matter of fact just cause of this post imma go into my mosque and spit on the ground. Do everything to disrespect Mohammed. Lol

Oh I’m a keyboard warrior okay. Meanwhile your talking about killing people and chopping heads off and you haven’t even seen me in real life. Guarantee you wouldn’t say that shit to me in my face.

Plus the only reason why they “lost” is because they didn’t level the countries to the ground. Trust me if USA wanted to they would destroy the entire Middle East. Instead they are going through each village and being careful not to attack civilians. You’re lucky it’s not like WW2 warfare or Nazi warfare cause Islam would be wiped out of Afghanistan by now.

Low IQ post honestly. Just know that I’d beat your ass if I saw you talking like that. Matter of fact just cause of this post imma go into my mosque and spit on the ground. Do everything to disrespect Mohammed. Lol

Lmfao im talking about it and loling. not saying im gonna do it. How fucking low iq can you get you little inbred

keep coming with them excuses LOL. I know it must hurt to take L after L but you have to stop coping. Accept defeat and move on. Quit crying like a lil bitch.

They got their asses beat by sandal wearing goat herders with ak47's. Imagine if afghans had the same level of tech.

Also keep acting tough online id break every single bone in your body you butthurt little cockroache irl you little pussy homosexual. You got panic attacks thats why it took you so long to respond LMAO :lul::lul:

Id bully you like i did to some subhuman cockraoch murtard irl. Made that bitch cry in college and slapped him around.

Keep crying about how your subhuman people are getting slaughtered

You're literally a rahaf lol

You're that little ho that ran away from saudi cause her parents wanted to kill her

Thats who your people are

Last edited:
Lmfao im talking about it and loling. not saying im gonna do it. How fucking low iq can you get you little inbred

keep coming with them excuses LOL. I know it must hurt to take L after L but you have to stop coping. Accept defeat and move on. Quit crying like a lil bitch.

They got their asses beat by sandal wearing goat herders with ak47's. Imagine if afghans had the same level of tech.

Also keep acting tough online id break every single bone in your body you butthurt little cockroache irl you little pussy homosexual. You got panic attacks thats why it took you so long to respond LMAO :lul::lul:

Id bully you like i did to some subhuman cockraoch murtard irl. Made that bitch cry in college and slapped him around.

Keep crying about how your subhuman people are getting slaughtered

You're literally a rahaf lol

You're that little ho that ran away from saudi cause her parents wanted to kill her

Thats who your people are

Lol ok I keep acting tough buddy imma go to my mosque and pee on the walls. After that might make my Muslim friend leave Islam. Idk, lets see how it goes. Lmao

Lol ok I keep acting tough buddy imma go to my mosque and pee on the walls. After that might make my Muslim friend leave Islam. Idk, lets see how it goes. Lmao
LOL i can see you're still butthurt after the triggering i gave you. Im living in your head rent free. Your my personal little on demand ho

Thats why you have to make up fantasies in your head just to tell me. You're a little beta bitch lololol:feelshaha::feelshaha:

LOL i can see you're still butthurt after the triggering i gave you. Im living in your head rent free. Your my personal little on demand ho

Thats why you have to make up fantasies in your head just to tell me. You're a little beta bitch lololol:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ok buddy like I said keep getting butthurt. Doesn’t change the fact that Islam needs to wiped off the Earth. Also doesn’t change the fact that I’m gonna be adding pork in the masjid Haleem tonight :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I will convert to islam in a second if it means gettimg rid of the western white women

Ok buddy like I said keep getting butthurt. Doesn’t change the fact that Islam needs to wiped off the Earth. Also doesn’t change the fact that I’m gonna be adding pork in the masjid Haleem tonight :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Doesnt change the fact its not going anywhere and is only growing lmao

How mad are you mate :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also the fact you admit to having a muslim friend and going mosque shows you're living in the closet. Too pussy to come out but acting the hard man online and inventing stories like a tumblr ho lol. Let me guess your family are overly religious. Your a subhuman truecel who wants to live like white people. But instead of realising its your subhuman looks and autism holding you back you blame your religion and your controlling parents. Get a grip and grow the fuck up.

tfw no fiery djin waifu.

nigga you have 4.2k posts in 2 months and you acting like youre a martial artist

shut the fuck up

nigga you have 4.2k posts in 2 months and you acting like youre a martial artist

shut the fuck up

Thats because im high T you mong. The higher your post count the higher your testosterone levels. The internet works exactly like real.
High inhibition pussies hardly post while alphas like me spam max

Thats because im high T you mong. The higher your post count the higher your testosterone levels. The internet works exactly like real.

cope but still laughed thx

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm a sand nigger from the Coptic Orthodox church, that is the worst religion to be born into.

I'm a sand nigger from the Coptic Orthodox church, that is the worst religion to be born into.

Tbh Christian > Muslim

If you haven’t been born into Islam you wouldn’t understand lol
Doesnt change the fact its not going anywhere and is only growing lmao

How mad are you mate :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also the fact you admit to having a muslim friend and going mosque shows you're living in the closet. Too pussy to come out but acting the hard man online and inventing stories like a tumblr ho lol. Let me guess your family are overly religious. Your a subhuman truecel who wants to live like white people. But instead of realising its your subhuman looks and autism holding you back you blame your religion and your controlling parents. Get a grip and grow the fuck up.

Lmao boyo you’re so triggered. Do you really have nothing going for you except defending Islam? Go get a education, go join a trade school, go do something instead of sitting here and defending a pedophile prophet and people who believe in 72 virgins and unicorn horses. Anything is better than being Muslim honestly. You’ll understand when you’re older. Honestly I feel sad for you ...

Tbh Christian > Muslim

If you haven’t been born into Islam you wouldn’t understand lol
These Christians are basically Muslim who pray to Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.