Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Islam is actually really based about foids

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Every time I go outside (not very much :lul:) and I see a foid showing some skin I just want her to cover the fuck up. In Islam, they actually force them to. They also don't let foids drive, basically forcing them to stay at home, and they stone them for adultery. Enforced monogamy. They also value virginity more. In a lot of Islamic countries they don't let foids in the govt or on social media too. They get educated less and work less

The one downside is chad harems but it's not like we don't have them here :lul:

Last edited:
Islam says if you accuse a foid of being a whore and you don't have four witnesses, you get whipped 80 times.
A man's word should be enough to accuse a foid of being a slut.

Islam says if you accuse a foid of being a whore and you don't have four witnesses, you get whipped 80 times.
Islam isn't perfect, Hinduism is. but Islam is better than what we have now. And its easier for us to assimilate because it's abrahamic, just like our current culture

Every time I go outside (not very much :lul:) and I see a foid showing some skin I just want her to cover the fuck up. In Islam, they actually force them to. They also don't let foids drive, basically forcing them to stay at home, and they stone them for adultery. Enforced monogamy. They also value virginity more. In a lot of Islamic countries they don't let foids in the govt or on social media too. They get educated less and work less

Yeah man imagine worshipping chaddam 5 times a day 24/7 what a fucking cuck. Also the submissive type of women is intended for chaddam not for us incels. So muslim copers like you need to go somewhere along with those stormfront. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

nothing will change. The chad imams will get all the pussy in harems.

and the lower rank guys just butt fuck each other in madrasas.

it is the king of incellish religion.

Most muslims r kinda cucked Taliban r the only ones who acc follow the book. Christianity could be based too if ppl just did what the fucking book says. I say all this as an atheist too

Most muslims r kinda cucked Taliban r the only ones who acc follow the book. Christianity could be based too if ppl just did what the fucking book says. I say all this as an atheist too
What does book say

Christianity could be based too if ppl just did what the fucking book says. I say all this as an atheist too
All religions actually lead to God so long as they are a tradition, but Islam is the most practical of them all because it incessantly affirms the Oneness of God. Christianity sucks and is unbased though because it has no esoteric tradition within it

Last edited:
Islam is outdated sand nigger trash. We need to make a new system that will have some tenants such as body covering and punishment for whoredom.

Islam is outdated sand nigger trash. We need to make a new system that will have some tenants such as body covering and punishment for whoredom.
Incelism
Every incel gets a stacy who worships them and covers up outside. If she cheats on them she gets stoned.

Incelism
Every incel gets a stacy who worships them and covers up outside. If she cheats on them she gets stoned.
@Mentally lost cel thoughts on this Stacy only idea :feelswhere:

every religion is cucked in 2022 but good luck with your goat fucking aspirations :feelscomfy:

Why is Hinduism the best?
Easy explanation: Hinduism is trad

Actual explanation:
Similar to how most of the world's languages comes from Proto Indo European, there was an original Arabic monotheism that's mankind's one true religion (the primordial tradition). The reason why the West is in decline is because our culture overvalues the faculties of human reason, thinking we are capable of understanding true metaphysics. This materialistic worldview has distorted the sacred metaphysical knowledge of the primordial tradition. Even though our modern worldview offers technology and progress, it is only progressing us further from the traditional principles, which is destroying our civilization.

The only way we can have knowledge of a higher order is through intellectual intuition. For this reason, the primordial tradition was better preserved in the East, sheltered from materialism. Even though Hinduism is a corruption of the primordial tradition, it is the most complete elaboration on the truth. Hinduism has essentially been around forever and within it are the traditional metaphysics, so it is timeless.

Last edited:
I'm legit thinking hard... REALLY fucking hard about converting to islam. Partially for the lulz, partially because I like the food, but biggest reason they're kinda based.

And on top of it, even if you're white, you can call people racist for discriminating against your religion whenever someone argues with you about anything.

I thought it was the other way?????

I'm legit thinking hard... REALLY fucking hard about converting to islam. Partially for the lulz, partially because I like the food, but biggest reason they're kinda based.

And on top of it, even if you're white, you can call people racist for discriminating against your religion whenever someone argues with you about anything.
are you Hindu currycel? don't convert if you are Hindu

Just become a jew then u can accuse everyone of nazism

No not Hindu or in any way curry but why do you say that?
Hinduism is just better. But you can't convert to Hinduism (need to be borne into the caste system) so forget it. Yeah convert to Islam it's the next best thing. Specifically get into Sufism

Last edited:
View attachment 605212
Actual explanation:
Similar to how most of the world's languages comes from Proto Indo European, there was an original Arabic monotheism that's mankind's one true religion (the primordial tradition). The reason why the West is in decline is because our culture overvalues the faculties of human reason, thinking we are capable of understanding true metaphysics. This materialistic worldview has distorted the sacred metaphysical knowledge of the primordial tradition. Even though our modern worldview offers technology and progress, it is only progressing us further from the traditional principles, which is destroying our civilization.

The only way we can have knowledge of a higher order is through intellectual intuition. For this reason, the primordial tradition was better preserved in the East, sheltered from materialism. Even though Hinduism is a corruption of the primordial tradition, it is the most complete elaboration on the truth. Hinduism has essentially been around forever and within it are the traditional metaphysics, so it is timeless.
Based, makes sense

Hinduism is just better. But you can't convert to Hinduism (need to be borne into the caste system) so forget it. Yeah convert to Islam it's the next best thing. Specifically get into Sufism
No he actually can be brahmin if he's white. Varna literally means Colour. If you are light skin you can be high caste but if you are dark skin you'd be shudra.

No he actually can be brahmin if he's white. Varna literally means Colour. If you are light skin you can be high caste but if you are dark skin you'd be shudra.
Orthodox Hindus are borne into their caste. You can't access the primordial tradition through an initiatory esotericism if you aren't born into Hinduism. At that point it's actually better to just be Muslim and practice Sufism.

All religions actually lead to God so long as they are a tradition, but Islam is the most practical of them all because it incessantly affirms the Oneness of God. Christianity sucks and is unbased though because it has no esoteric tradition within it
Why Christianity has no esoteric tradition?

How is 4 foids for Chad and goats ass for everyone else is based ?

Why Christianity has no esoteric tradition?
First of all Protestantism is just wrong. JFL at the idea of a "personal connection" to God, it's just sentimental BS. Protestantism isn't a tradition and contains no traditional values, like the truth. In fact, it's actually anti-traditional.

You need to be initiated into a tradition. There's no initiatic lineages in the Catholic or Orthodox Church. You will never receive proper instruction in the esoteric content of the religion and the connected transmission of spiritual understanding without being properly initiated by a guru. Hence it is a religion and not a tradition. Only Eastern traditions like Hinduism have preserved the truth, the metaphysical principles, that have been lost to us in the West. Christianity has mysticism which can lead to a state of grace and purity, but not metaphysical understanding which leads to complete enlightenment.

Last edited:
View attachment 605212
Actual explanation:

prove hinduism is better. this is all just words. hindus worship rats and cows that shit ain’t the eternal truth

prove hinduism is better. this is all just words.
All religions lead to God. Hinduism isn't inherently "better" so to say. They have just been one of the best at preserving the truth, the metaphysical principles, from materialism. It's been kept alive in the Eastern traditions while it's gone in the Christian religion today. You can find it in Christianity, but you will have to practice syncretism. It's much more practical if you are born into a Hindu caste
hindus worship rats and cows that shit ain’t the eternal truth
see:
Unironically, its the exoteric traditions like praying to Ganesh that makes Eastern spirituality so pure and true to our origins. The idea that these time honored Hindu traditions are somehow frivolous is proof that you have been corrupted by Western materialism.
View attachment 605262View attachment 605261

Last edited:
You need to be initiated into a tradition. There's no initiatic lineages in the Catholic or Orthodox Church. You will never receive proper instruction in the esoteric content of the religion and the connected transmission of spiritual understanding without being properly initiated by a guru.
There is such a thing as elders in the Orthodox Church. https://pravoslavie.ru/74512.html

All religions lead to God. Hinduism isn't inherently "better" so to say. They have just been one of the best at preserving the truth, the metaphysical principles, from materialism. It's been kept alive in the Eastern traditions while it's gone in the Christian religion today. You can find it in Christianity, but you will have to practice syncretism. It's much more practical if you are born into a Hindu caste

see:
bro praying to an elephant doesn’t mean it’s right just bc people have been doing it the longest. ganesh was probably just a fellow incel with deformities and people thought that made him godly lmao

It is definitely better than other religions in keeping foids in check

One day I will Afghanimaxx

The king of incellish religion is one where the incels butt fuck each other? Incels are the lower ranked guys.

:feelswhat:

The Absolute State of GrAYcels.

JFL
Live in an islamic country. Knows this first hand.

Almost everyday these types of news come out.

Perhaps you like getting buttfucked that is why you are getting butthurt my boy :smonk::feelsLSD:

Quran is also based:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Live in an islamic country. Knows this first hand.

Almost everyday these types of news come out.

Perhaps you like getting buttfucked that is why you are getting butthurt my boy :smonk::feelsLSD:
Don't be a faggot. I think I misunderstood what you were saying. You were saying that Islam is not a religion that's beneficial for incels, because of the thing you said. I thought you were saying that it's the king religion for incels, despite saying lower rank guys get nothing.

You’ll never be able to fully lock down foids. They’re a test of the worldly life. You should only follow Islam because you believe in it.

Cope,most muslim foids are allowed to drive,stoning doesn't really happen 99.99% of the times,onky saudi banned women to drive because of some cucked reason and the ban has been lifted...they have their own fucking drivers:lasereyes:saudi arabia has one of the largest female onky university and over there women outnumber men in college too..and islam allows polygamy,there is no enforced monogamy,however the good thing is virginity is valued.