Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam and Devine punishment prevented Indonesia from becoming like Thailand and Philippines and other SEA countries.

Thailand is dirty and gross

Indonesia is practically like ALL SEA countries, trash economy, hyperinflation, cheap prostitution, poor people and geomaxxers.

Indonesia is practically like ALL SEA countries, trash economy, hyperinflation, cheap prostitution, poor people and geomaxxers.
yep, just look at bali, SEAmaxxing central

@BataviaCel
oh well jfl
What happened after in 2005

All asian w0men are wh1t3 man's bounty.

I spoke with a n00dle today, and put her in her place (As a chadfish of course) and she cried.

All of them are wh0res, like all w0men, it just that they show it diffrently.

Very true! Indonesia if it stays 'moderate' will become identical to its neighbours besides Malaysia and Brunei

"Trad" turd worlders have nothing to preserve, no hint of civilization, so I don't find their experience particularly enlightening

if only that could happen to some places to the west and not just third world countries

usually I am not racist because I am against discrimination
but unironically all people from Indonesia should be tortured castrated and killed
they are disgusting and subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back