Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ISIS slave selling in YouTube.

why are the arabcels shitting on ISIS below the comments?

Maybe it's because of my mannerisms? I don't like to swear and stuff maybe.

My face is public though.
Yeah, sometimes when we see good people, we become suspicious.

How fucked up is our nature indeed.

Maybe it's because of my mannerisms? I don't like to swear and stuff maybe.

My face is public though.
No manners for your face.

Irwa' al-Ghalil by Sheikh al-Albani
Narrator: Anas Ibn Malik
Grading: Authentic according to the criteria of Imam Muslim

A slave woman entered upon Omar ibn al-Khattab, and he knew that she belonged to some of the Muhajireen (migrants from Mecca) or Ansar (natives of Medina). She was wearing a jilbab in which she had veiled herself. So, he asked her if she was a freed woman.
She said, "No."
He said, "Why the jilbab? Take it off your head. The jilbab is only for the free women of the believers."
She hesitated, so he got up and struck her on the head with his stick until she removed it from her head.

Why do they put niqab on them its haram to put it on slave.. Any sheickh that can explain me plz

Cant even see how they look like
You can, they are even naked in front of people so they see the material. However it was cut from a longer ISIS video.

Irwa' al-Ghalil by Sheikh al-Albani
Narrator: Anas Ibn Malik
Grading: Authentic according to the criteria of Imam Muslim

A slave woman entered upon Omar ibn al-Khattab, and he knew that she belonged to some of the Muhajireen (migrants from Mecca) or Ansar (natives of Medina). She was wearing a jilbab in which she had veiled herself. So, he asked her if she was a freed woman.
She said, "No."
He said, "Why the jilbab? Take it off your head. The jilbab is only for the free women of the believers."
She hesitated, so he got up and struck her on the head with his stick until she removed it from her head.
Based Ibn Al-Khattabpill.

Because ISIS was controlled oppostion

A former user here who actually was/is Muslim & lives in an Arab country more or less told me most Muslims & Arabs hate ISIS & all support Hamas & the such.

It's nuanced.

Most arabs really do not know what is Hamas but for the pro-Palestine propaganda that is on the medias, considering them just as "defenceless fighters" who are just defending Palestine.

The case of ISIS, or every paramilitary group trying to impose Sharia is that firstly most people are scared of it and secondly, States are very jealous against these groups because essentialy they are a very dangerous threat to the established power in most arab countries.