Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ISIS killing kuffr sexhavers in Russia, video by Amaq News Agency

No thanks, these violent scum deserve extermination. They are probably sex havers themselves, so your point is moot.
lol actually they had wives and kids back in their allahuakbarstan, so it's sex-haver on sex-haver problem, don't see why incels would support them in any capacity

lol actually they had wives and kids back in their allahuakbarstan, so it's sex-haver on sex-haver problem, don't see why incels would support them in any capacity
Exactly. Some retards just see any kind of violence and start cheering to be edgy.

I feel nothing about this

allah isnt real

speak up to this fucking islamist pigcock sucker

They have always been America and Israel's pawn.

It's interesting that isis attacks the states that are challanging US and Israel WorldOrder.

First they attacked Iran and now Russia.

They probably want to attack China as well.
But the based Chinese keep their sandniggers in check really well
exactly

They have always been America and Israel's pawn.
nah, America warned Russia about this attack in advance

vatniggers keep blaming America, when it's Russia's fault that they got warned and still couldn't do shit

Can someone tell me why I see so many western twitter users all butthurt and complaining that the 4 captured terrorists got tortured by the russian police ?

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why I see so many western twitter users all butthurt and complaining that the 4 captured terrorists got tortured by the russian police ?
because russians are uncivilised savages

Remember No Russian :feelsdevil:

Good job. More sexhaver death make my day

I support any sort of violence. Allahuakbar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back