Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ISIS congratulates faggots on their month

You know ISIS are controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood who are Freemasons i.e Kuffah, i.e satanists that worship Iblis, Kabbala.

The muslim brotherhood is controlled by freemasons , freemasons are controlled by kabbalistic Yahudi.

By the way was the Maghreb mostly Yahudi religion before the Arabs brought Islam to the Amazigh?

You know ISIS are controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood who are Freemasons i.e Kuffah, i.e satanists that worship Iblis, Kabbala.

The muslim brotherhood is controlled by freemasons , freemasons are controlled by kabbalistic Yahudi.
A minor evil, we must fight bigger evils first, like feminism and LGBT shit infiltrating.

By the way was the Maghreb mostly Yahudi religion before the Arabs brought Islam to the Amazigh?
No, most were animists. But there were important populations of kikes and christians.

At least they do the job.
Dude are you serious?

Look at Libya today, its a shit hole, look at Iraq bombed back to the stone age and a ahit hole, look at Syria a big shit hole, look at Yemen a big fantastic shit hole in which the Yahudi Saudi Royal family made HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Yemeni starve to death, look at Somali its a shithole, look at Sudan made into a shit hole.

Are you Kuffah? Which mumin can be happy for such a stupid , nonsence , rubbish kuffah ISIS who are used by Zionist Yahudi. Astaghfirullah

Dude are you serious?

Look at Libya today, its a shit hole, look at Iraq bombed back to the stone age and a ahit hole, look at Syria a big shit hole, look at Yemen a big fantastic shit hole in which the Yahudi Saudi Royal family made HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Yemeni starve to death, look at Somali its a shithole, look at Sudan made into a shit hole.

Are you Kuffah? Which mumin can be happy for such a stupid , nonsence , rubbish kuffah ISIS who are used by Zionist Yahudi. Astaghfirullah

Yes, I am. I am not a hardcore ISIS supporter, but they did what they had to do. Charlie Hebdo? Based. Bataclan? Based. A fagclub in the USA? Based. Genuinely.

Libya was destroyed by different groups financed and controlled by NATO, ISIS participation was ridicule, despite their propaganda. Syria, the same. It started as a civil war, and ISIS dominated all the opposition groups. Of course, NATO shit. Yemen is irrelevant, especially since it is not a a question regarding ISIS and more about shia-sunni warfare. Somalia was always a big shit failed-state. And Sudan, the same. Sudan, in fact, cucked theirselves and gave a part to Christian fags now named "South Sudan".

Killing faggots, is a good thing, no matter who and when.

Yes, I am. I am not a hardcore ISIS supporter, but they did what they had to do. Charlie Hebdo? Based. Bataclan? Based. A fagclub in the USA? Based. Genuinely.

Libya was destroyed by different groups financed and controlled by NATO, ISIS participation was ridicule, despite their propaganda. Syria, the same. It started as a civil war, and ISIS dominated all the opposition groups. Of course, NATO shit. Yemen is irrelevant, especially since it is not a a question regarding ISIS and more about shia-sunni warfare. Somalia was always a big shit failed-state. And Sudan, the same. Sudan, in fact, cucked theirselves and gave a part to Christian fags now named "South Sudan".

Killing faggots, is a good thing, no matter who and when.
Dude those Maghrebi cels thatg did Charlie Hebdo are not part of the Yahudi freemason muslim brotherhood or ISIS command. They were just foot soldiers. Okay they did what they did because they want to die as martyrs . That is a completely different situation.

I mean what has ISIS done for muslims? Nothing except weaken them and make them slaves begging whites for neetbuxx and cleaning whites toilets , working at whites Mcdonalds. What a wonderful ISIS

I thought these CIA funded “moderate freedom fighters” got all blown up by Russian and bashar? Tf these niggas at nowadays?

IMG 3790

kabbalistic Yahudi.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/E9oAVIpsTrE?si=DtXFTfOTSWYU8pBx

Udi people

who gives a fuck about gay people ur so soft. you should be happy bout the less competition.

I mean what has ISIS done for muslims? Nothing except weaken them and make them slaves begging whites for neetbuxx and cleaning whites toilets , working at whites Mcdonalds. What a wonderful ISIS
Their bussiness. I preferred and prefer to live in my country even if it is as mechanic. Life can be very hard here, but, they decided to work there. Some succeded, many of them are just on NEET like parasites.

I am not responsible for them and neither is Islam itself:

average retarded faggot. use your own mind to think.
Shut up, GrAY infiltrator, your psyops gaslighting is below average tier.

Shut up, GrAY infiltrator, your psyops gaslighting is below average tier.
you're such a fucking retard for caring about clout on a incel website. unfortunately tho i am a truecell.

Their bussiness. I preferred and prefer to live in my country even if it is as mechanic. Life can be very hard here, but, they decided to work there. Some succeded, many of them are just on NEET like parasites.

I am not responsible for them and neither is Islam itself:

ok

I thought it was about the NASA space fags lol