Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ishowspeed gets cucked by his GF

did u laugh

• Total voters
That’s messed up man

The blackpill spares no one. :lul:

even bbc cant win

Suifuel
Heightpill is so brutal not even BBC can compensate for it

I don't know this guy for anything other than being a hyper-energetic goof. So it's a little chilling to see him as... not that. I can never be sure what's staged/for engagement vs. what's real. But this feels like real pain from iShowMeat.

Suifuel
that dude in the video wasnt even tall, maybe he had a bigger bbc thats why the white whore cheated on speed

I don't know this guy for anything other than being a hyper-energetic goof. So it's a little chilling to see him as... not that. I can never be sure what's staged/for engagement vs. what's real. But this feels like real pain from iShowMeat.
yo did u change ur username bro

IShowSpeed - Shake (Official Music Video) on Make a GIF

they're just farming content

Average relationship in 2024

even bbc cant win
This dude is only 5'7 but always seems to have prime teen pussy around him. Also I am sure he cheated on his GFs (and he's had many) many times. iShowSpeed is basically a brootal NTpill:

Xaroku.gif

^ This is what women want. Super low-inhib and low-IQ (but above 70). Just for personality he mogs everyone on this forum.

Wtf let me change my vote

all women are whores

That’s messed up man
The blackpill spares no one. :lul:
even bbc cant win
Suifuel
Average relationship in 2024

Tfw Incels on a message board have more sympathy and remorse than normies on youtube (look in the comments of that video)

Hark!, and thus IT shall never touch this!

14341559.png

Tfw Incels on a message board have more sympathy and remorse than normies on youtube (look in the comments of that video)

That's just it, he's an entertainer so people don't really know when not to laugh. Part of me wants to believe this is just some dark, irreverent humor from an Internet goofball who likes to make a joke of himself. That he wants me to laugh and everyone's in on it.

But at the same time, come on. This is especially hard to believe as being another "funny video."

This audio is going to get turned into one of those "real" tiktok slideshows mark my words.

I used to enjoy them but they just devolved to “just be yourself bro” and normies crying about their girlfriends leaving them

There's literally thousands of women ready to replace her. He's one of the most popular streamERs in the world. He needs to understand none of these hoes are going to be with him for anything other than his fame and money and move accordingly. Getting attached is stupid

Brutal heightpill (nigga is 5'8ft)

There's literally thousands of women ready to replace her. He's one of the most popular streamERs in the world. He needs to understand none of these hoes are going to be with him for anything other than his fame and money and move accordingly. Getting attached is stupid
Seems like a bad way to life, no love just sex, also he is 10/10 coon

if i was him i wouldve killed and raped that tubby negro (in Fate/Grand Order)

Suifuel
Being tall in this world is equal to being the Dragonborn in Skyrim. You literally have a gift of power from the Gods.