Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ishizu Ishtar is the ultimate wifey ain't she

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I want to make 1 million of brown kids with her every single night ngl WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
WIFE

Nigga wacks off to cartoons

my headcanon is that she would find my stature arousing because she has a thing for weak men

my headcanon is that she would find my stature arousing because she has a thing for weak men
she is brown fat, balding and acne suffering manlet only

literally the average stinking currywhore, you could find this girl cleaning shoes on the streets of mumbai.

I second this. What a babe

She's too pure for the West.