Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Isekai anime shit , How would you feel about succubi?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

???

• No thanks.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Volcel if you wouldnt

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Burn them in a pike

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well, Lets say you got isekai'd and found yourself in a generic medieval fantasy anime world, Obvoiusly you start with good shit like animes portrait, In this new world there are Mythological creatures, Fantasy creatures, Magic, Gods and even furries.

But after a while you discover something, In this world there are gigastacy succubus race, In a nutshell they are top tier foids who can only have female offspring and willing to fuck any human subhuman or chad in sight cuz they need semen to survive, So considering this, How would you feel about this particular race?

Will I be drained to death if I fuck them ?

Will I be drained to death if I fuck them ?

assuming this isekai world shares the same config as our reality, Not really, You just cum inside her and thats all.

assuming this isekai world shares the same config as our reality, Not really, You just cum inside her and thats all.
Cool I’m smashing them then

Being fucked to death by an anime succubus? Couldn't think of a better way to go :feelsjuice:

Cool I’m smashing them then

even if they have leftovers of semen from previous guys in a medieval world? Thats nasty, Just imagine the smell. This succubus are twice as slutty and nymphos compared to modern soyciety western real world.
Being fucked to death by an anime succubus? Couldn't think of a better way to go :feelsjuice:

i dont see how it can happen even in a magical world, You dont die by cumming a lot.

I don’t watch, and I will never watch, anime.

Inceldom Discussion

In this world there are gigastacy succubus race, In a nutshell they are top tier foids who can only have female offspring and willing to fuck any human subhuman or chad in sight cuz they need semen to survive, So considering this, How would you feel about this particular race?
I think my lust would overwhelm my pride and I would fuck one

and then she would kill me.

Im not very fond of humans anyway.

don't know why you faggots love japanese cartoons so much
it's :bluepill::bluepill: ngl

Inceldom Discussion
cope Isekai is real. Every trucel will receive a second life as compensation for his inceldom in this world. As such this topic does belong in inceldom discussion

then how the fuck would she even be a succubi lol

Realistic succubi fuck you till you die.
You're asking me if I want to die?