Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is zyros actually 1/10 exposed

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
he allegedly uses faceapps and morphs his pics and this is what he really looks like 

I mog Zyros, been saying this for a long time.

The first is actually greassssy.

we've been saying this on lookism since he joined, never got why you guys would call him Chad

Lol damn. How could he :'(

Zyros, as he is known in this realm, is one of the immortals merely inhabiting a temporal human shell. He isn't tied to this mortal Earth, and he works in mysterious ways.

208brsx.jpg

No. Everyone has bad pictures.
looks good but way to famine for my taste.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Zyros, as he is known in this realm, is one of the immortals merely inhabiting a temporal human shell. He isn't tied to this mortal Earth, and he works in mysterious ways.

208brsx.jpg

Holy shizz that pencil neck

Zyros huffs ethnic farts. It is a natural aesthetic enhancer.

Is his head realy that big compared to his body, or the photos are edited?

Nobody likes this guy on lookism, I didn't know he posted here. I'm quite surprised. He did get mocked alot on lookism.

Didn't someone post a full vid clip of him where he looked just as good as his "supposed" faked pictures? Those are old pics, he leaned max since then.

Solitarian_Walker said:

208brsx.jpg

Best shit I've read all day, thank you for that.

tbh I feel bad for him sometimes. He probably got bullied a lot with that frame.

Why are you so obsessed with fakecels?

are you homo bro

Honestly if he gymcel'd he has potential.

Zyros, as he is known in this realm, is one of the immortals merely inhabiting a temporal human shell. He isn't tied to this mortal Earth, and he works in mysterious ways.

208brsx.jpg
JFL

but seriously why is his head shape so weird lol

Zyros, as he is known in this realm, is one of the immortals merely inhabiting a temporal human shell. He isn't tied to this mortal Earth, and he works in mysterious ways.

208brsx.jpg

Pathetic fucking shoulders. Legit framecel

he allegedly uses faceapps and morphs his pics and this is what he really looks like

This pic is photoshopped. I know because I'm the one who made it. I did it as a joke last year but apparently people started reposting it claiming it was his real pic leading to others reposting it thinking it was real.

I guess I also unintentionally proved my point about long midfaces. Simply lengthening his midface makes zyros go from chadlite to incel.

This pic is photoshopped. I know because I'm the one who made it. I did it as a joke last year but apparently people started reposting it claiming it was his real pic leading to others reposting it thinking it was real.

I guess I also unintentionally proved my point about long midfaces. Simply lengthening his midface makes zyros go from chadlite to incel.
Explain the other pictures. Absolutely not Chad in any shape or form.

Zyros is not handsome but he's insanely photogenic and look good in motion. Soap opera star material.

Didn't someone post a full vid clip of him where he looked just as good as his "supposed" faked pictures? Those are old pics, he leaned max since then.

Yes, its somehwere in the ratings thread, but bashers like to always cherrypick the same 1-2 years old pics.

He looks bad because he is photoshopped and bloated.

he has a gif of him in motion and he looks like a high tier normie. no idea where you guys get chad or even chadlite from.

Why do people even bother with this shit anymore? He already posted a vid of himself in showing himself from different angles. Even if he managed to somehow put a filter on that video, it still wouldn't change his bone structure, which is quite good and so is his eye area.

Why is it so hard to accept that he looksmaxed and got better looking with age? Shouldn't that be lifefuel for most people?

There are a lot of things to make fun of him for like having the frame of an 8 year old girl, looking and dressing up like a gay vampire and being attention seeking on an incel forum despite getting laid, so why try to make it about his looks?

Leave Zyros alone :'(

We already know these are older photos, the first one being manipulated, but what is surpising is that even with that knowledge, you think he looks 1/10 in these photos.

he looks bad in some pics(even tho he is chad) as a result of huffing all the nigga farts(mine included)