Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is zoophilia/bestiality/dogpill legal in Russia?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★

Is this map accurate? Is it legal for a girl to have sex with her dog all across Russia, and no one can legally do anything about it?

There are no laws prohibiting zoosexual relations. However, violent acts fall under Article 245 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation "Cruel Treatment of Animals"

They probably don’t have a law against it cause they probably didn’t think about it if no one is doing it. If a law was made, it means someone was doing it and they had to set a precedence.

Should be illegal everywhere

women here buys dog dick shape sex toys btw

Should be illegal everywhere
even that won't help, you have to enforce it, any women can have sex with dog when no one is watching means no one would report. Possibly regular check-ups with a gynaecologist for dog sperm may help.

They probably don’t have a law against it cause they probably didn’t think about it if no one is doing it. If a law was made, it means someone was doing it and they had to set a precedence.
Doesn’t make sense in this case. There were rumors all the way back to Catherine the Great about her having sex with horses. Russian legislators must be aware that there are such things.

even that won't help, you have to enforce it, any women can have sex with dog when no one is watching means no one would report.
Exactly what i meant
jihad against dogpill

Doesn’t make sense in this case. There were rumors all the way back to Catherine the Great about her having sex with horses. Russian legislators must be aware that there are such things.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
do you know when modern russia laws were made? Cause that would matter a lot for setting precedence.

some men from caucasus region have sex with cattle

some men from caucasus region have sex with cattle
I don’t buy the explanation given above by @Copexodius Maximus
that there are no laws against it because no one is doing it.

i think government just don't give a damn about it.

You will get it on why Chinks eat dogs on daily basis.

Well don’t you think the legislators had access to historical records?
I doubt they looked at catherine fucking horses and though “yep, seems normal. Keep it legal”. More likely they didn’t think about it jfl.

I don’t know about the Russian legal system. Care to enlighten me?
Idk either, I was hoping you would know more.

That’s usually how laws are made. For example, why would someone make a law against someone making houses out of straw if no one was doing that anyways? Or making laws against building nukes if no one ever even tried?

@supersoldier what if it's consensual? Asking for a friend.

The only good things about Russia are that you can beat foids and faggots with impunity.

For example.
i think if no one would see it then no one would report about it. Even if there was a law restricting sex with dogs then women would still fuck with them at home.

>death penalty

Based Islam.

Zoophilia is surprising legal in plenty of first world counties. Most people in the countries don't engage in it however.