Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Zhou Chang Xing a troll?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve been here for a while now and I still wonder whether or not @Zhou Chang-Xing like cmon look at his descriptions

He’s a black Jew. Yes a black Jew and afaik he’s not Ethiopian Jew either.

He’s 6’2 and has female friends. He claims anything below 6’3 is manlet and that he is a truecel because he is black. He legit claims he goes clubbing with foids. He also never checks his notifications either.

What are the odds of a 6’2 black Jew who openly goes clubbing with foids talking about how he’s truecel because of hes black or his 6’2 height.
D004291B 2C4E 40CC 99F0 05B1D05206AF

Btw his notifications

He is a mulatto.

He easily says the most retarded things of any user on this forum

having 16k notifications is a terra trucel trait tbh that's probably the only validation he gets in his life that being said he can sound out of touch sometimes but his stories have been pretty consistent I don't think that he is a troll just a weird fellow

Last edited:
I remember that @CopingForBrutality speculated that he might be an Asian troll, since he sounds similar to them:

I'm almost sure this guy is an Asian troll, posts seem serious and coherent enough for someone to believe in until you read the content, seen plenty of this stuff like this in the Baidu forums. It's a different convention of trolling that many in the Western internet are unfamiliar of but it's quite common over there.

Dunno what to think about it, there are some weird boyos here already so I don't think he's definitely lying, but some of the things he's said have been a bit bizarre for sure.

He is probably not 100% serious.

having 16k notifications is a terra trucel trait tbh that's probably the only validation he gets in his life that being said he can sound out of touch sometimes but his stories have been pretty consistent I don't think that he is a troll just a weird fellow
he couldve just faked it by changing the html stuff shit in elements on web browser

What's with niggercels adapting Chinese names/images