Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is YouTuber HeedAndSucceed Volcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
I know he's overweight etc. I read a rumour somewhere that he got laid in the past. But I wonder if he got it for free though? Sometimes I think about unsubscribing from his channel.

Anyone here watch Heed?

Seems about like a normie to me. Has masculine features under the fat, that's his best quality for sure. His nose is a little less than ideal though plus he fucked himself up with the obesity because he'd have loose skin from hell if he ever slimmed down so it's over for him without surgery.

I relate to a lot of what he talks about.. but he repeats himself a lot
but I enjoy his videos, he is blackpilled about women and about life
I don't think he is a volcel, I don't recall the exact video, but he said he was in shape when he was younger and still wasn't able to get any ass.. so he started to cope with food

I dont watch videos

I don't think he is a volcel, I don't recall the exact video, but he said he was in shape when he was younger and still wasn't able to get any ass.. so he started to cope with food

I sure he has got some in the past but the past was also significantly easier Ive noticed a dramatic shit in how women treat men all because they have unlimited validation

I had never heard of him tbh

Nope, he's already at the level of fatness where he'd need surgery if he lost weight (Which he wont btw) He is most definitely not. And even if he did get pussy before, he most certainly isn't getting any now.

>believing that sub7s get ass in the tinder/social media era

Idk maybe mentalcel but I will def giv him the benefit of doubt. he was one of the first few youtubers I watched when I jus started venturing into FA/incels, which was about 3 years ago. I rmb something he said somewhere along the lines like 'sometimes in life u got to kno u lost, so pack it up, pack ur stuff up n wash ur face, and walk out of the locker room' :feelscry:

I would like him to speak more than just repeat the same few lines everytime tbh.

the man the myth the legend who came up with "its over" unironically