Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Youtube intentionally recommending Suifuel for you?

Captain Funny

Captain Funny

Tony's fucken DEAD
★★
I've recently began to notice that Youtube's algorithm has been periodically recommending major blackpill and suifuel videos to me, as well as many other users based on the recent activity these videos have seen in their comments section, despite most of them being over several years old. Though I am aware that this could simply be a result of me choosing to watch several blackpill videos of my own accord in the past, though admittedly it has been maybe weeks since I've actively seeked them out, it's the influx of new comments that these sometimes oddly specific videos receive all at one time that makes me begin to question . It's a known fact that Google spies on their users history, so could they possibly be using this information for malicious purposes against us on an individual level? Have you ever been recommended anything questionably blackpill? If so how often?

Last edited:
(((they))) want to kill us

Yes alot of connor muprhy videos, faceandlms and other bikini shit.

I wish, mostly just bluepilled stuff and a disgusting amount of mgtow

Not only Youtube. Also facebook, twitter, and instagram. Social media is a major suifuel.

Worst is when (((they))) recommend you a video of happy young teens in love, kissing and cuddling
It's ERfuel

Youtube keeps recommending me to watch the cuckservative Jordan Peterson. When people start getting blackpilled, society throws a milder version of the blackpill to distract them from the stronger blackpill.

I always delete my history in multiple waves. I don’t let anything be consistent.