Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is YouTube censoring ugly men experience type videos?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I recently uploaded a video to YouTube about being ugly. I didn't use any blackpill terms just in plain terms. 8 hours later my channel was terminated. Youtube Is nuts for this. I hope there's other platforms that will allow this content.

Yes, they have been for years. At the least, they push any male rhetoric down the algorithm to be unseen.

Kiketubes been censoring the truth

Yes, they have been for years. At the least, they push any male rhetoric down the algorithm to be unseen.
i get plenty of repdill/mgtow videos recommendations lol

I recently uploaded a video to YouTube about being ugly. I didn't use any blackpill terms just in plain terms. 8 hours later my channel was terminated. Youtube Is nuts for this. I hope there's other platforms that will allow this content.
we need our own “youtube”

They definitely are

My suspicion for Youtube for a long time has been that it takes a look at user statistics and promotes videos that anyone that it knows is black or a woman watches.

All these Jew social medias are only for normies. I'm banned off everything. I don't even care because it's shit anyway. And everyone is retarded

we need our own “youtube”
Where are you gonna pay for proper servers shit isn't cheap and jewgle gets government money to do it through thousand year connections how are we gonna

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back