Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your penis bigger than your phone?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Is it bigger than your phone?

• Yes it is bigger

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No it is smaller

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • They have the same length

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
This is something that have been bugging me for quite some time. Excuse the obscene and intimate nature of the question but the poll is anonymous. Take your cellphone and put it on top of your preferably erect dick and bonepress(unless you are dickmogger Chad who doesn't need to bonepress:chad:). Is the tip of your member visible beneath it? Yes I know the thread can be regarded as slightly bizarre by some but would be nice if you provided nonjudgmental input.
Here is a drawing of how to measure/bonepress properly(quite useful image about measuring dick in general)
PlirtRaDXleglrY8af94chlg
A food for thought: A relatively recent survey of smartphone screen sizes(correlates well phone length)
Cellphone sizes

No, I don't think so.

I don't have a phone anymore, and my dick is 3.5 inches.

I was actually going to make them thread a few weeks ago. Mine is smaller, my phone is 6 inches and my penis is 5 inches on a good day. My fat pad is probably 12 inches as I am a land whale.

I have an ipad bro and yes it's bigger :feelshmm: the ipad I mean

Around the same. Phone is little bit bigger

Yes but I'll never use it anyway

Mine goes to my lower volume button jfl

I don't have a phone anymore, and my dick is 3.5 inches.
Only way to not own a phone in this age is being a NEET. I am sorry bro, for both.
My fat pad is probably 12 inches as I am a land whale.
I lol'd. If you have that much fat pad you can get a solid inch or two if you lose weight.

This is something that have been bugging me for quite some time.
But...why?
Would this be lifefuel for oldmobilephonecels?
When I am bigger than my 4 inch phone, is this useful information for you or me? I can click yes, but even de geso could with his 11 cm.

Would this be lifefuel for oldmobilephonecels?
When I am bigger than my 4 inch phone, is this useful information for you or me? I can click yes, but even de geso could with his 11 cm.
Most people don't have that small phones though
Phone size would be a distribution just like the penis size is, some will be big, some will be small, most will be average
If enough people gives input you will get a semi-reliable data on how average penis compares with average phone.
Which is what I am interested in

My phone is 6.3 inches long and I'm bigger non bone pressed
:chad:

Yep. Mine is.

Non bone pressed 15.5 cm(6.1) bone pressed 16.2cm(6.3) and my girth is 12.5cm(4.9) head size 14cm(5.5)

Just post a Stealth brag bait thread theory

Yes it is. Dickpill is cope though.

No unfortunately

about the same but my phone is pretty short

my penis is 4 inches long
i am shorter

My dick is slightly bigger than xiaomi redmi note 8. What does that correspond?