Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is your nickname in this incel study?

The most aggressive user posted nearly 500 hateful messages in as many threads in a 6-month period.

HAHAHA TOP KEK WHO IS THIS

For example, one user states: “gays cant be incel theyre too busy having sex and shopping at bed bath and beyond”.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

"These members have usernames such as Schizoidcel , @Psychocel, or @HopelessMentalcel. Anxiety and depression are common as well, but these afflictions are believed to be a consequence of the lack of physical attractiveness, since “those are just usual symptoms of being a subhuman outcast”. Some users feel left out because of their low IQ, which is discussed as an inherent feature of inceldom in onethread: “We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average”. Examples of usernames that hint at a low IQ and/or depression are @retarded_dumbshit, @LowIQRetard, @Sadness, @Eternaldarkness, and @Melancholy_Worm. "

"Many of them refer to the absence of physical attraction by their username, such as @hunchback, @MicroDong, @YunGandUgly, @uglyinkel, @blackletcel, @Asianmanletcel, @patheticmanletcel (where-let refers to a shorter height).

:lul:
:feelskek: a fucking thesis

The research was conducted during Google Summer of Code 2018 (GSoC).
:soy:

Last edited:

high IQ post

women need to be beaten

So they say in their "report":

"Incel users have names like blacklet, asianmanlet, etc."

Then they come to the brilliant and logical conclusion:

"HURR DURR THESE INKELS ARE ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!"

Do those cucks even realize how fucking retarded they are?

They are so desperate to maintain their SJW rainbow of fems/fags/muhnorities on their eternal jihad against straight white men that they won't even acknowledge that a large number, in fact a majority, of incels are non-white even though that basic fact is staring them right in the face. They want curry and rice and Arab men to be part of their SJW rainbow, but only as obedient footsoldiers who do everything their feminist masters tell them to. And they won't even provide sex as an incentive for obedience. "Just obey muh orders, Pajeet, and as a reward you get to keep on being incel."

So they say in their "report":

"Incel users have names like blacklet, asianmanlet, etc."

Then they come to the brilliant and logical conclusion:

"HURR DURR THESE INKELS ARE ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!"

Do those cucks even realize how fucking retarded they are?

They are so desperate to maintain their SJW rainbow of fems/fags/muhnorities on their eternal jihad against straight white men that they won't even acknowledge that a large number, in fact a majority, of incels are non-white even though that basic fact is staring them right in the face. They want curry and rice and Arab men to be part of their SJW rainbow, but only as obedient footsoldiers who do everything their feminist masters tell them to. And they won't even provide sex as an incentive for obedience. "Just obey muh orders, Pajeet, and as a reward you get to keep on being incel."
SJWs are in a way more racist than white supremacists, at least the latter see ethnics as sentient beings, SJWs regard ethnics merely as lifeless puppets who should obey them so they can reach their own political endgoals. They cannot fathom that there are ethnics who do not wish to be part of their Marxist cult.

Also JFL @ this retarded "study" thinking incels are anti-Muslim. A lot of incels are Muslim themselves, and a lot of incels (Muslim and non-Muslim alike) post shit like, "I hope Islam exterminates the West."

Feminist tards can't get past "muh intersectionality" and their stupid SJW, anti-white male rainbow, so they create a one-dimensional fantasy world where "Islamophobia" exists alongside anti-feminism. In reality, most people who hate Islam love feminism, and vice versa.

I didn't make it to that list because you retards don't speak spanish.

Governments across the world should force their universities to shut down their humane departments. It should be either STEM or nothing.

My name isn't there why even bother tbh...

I kind of made it. I'm the one who said this "“I’m sick of these Ameritards trying to label us all as white and right wingers. "

No, I haven’t made it. Well, they did talk about the -cel suffix so I guess so?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back