Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is your nickname in this incel study?

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

"These members have usernames such as Schizoidcel , @Psychocel, or @HopelessMentalcel. Anxiety and depression are common as well, but these afflictions are believed to be a consequence of the lack of physical attractiveness, since “those are just usual symptoms of being a subhuman outcast”. Some users feel left out because of their low IQ, which is discussed as an inherent feature of inceldom in onethread: “We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average”. Examples of usernames that hint at a low IQ and/or depression are @retarded_dumbshit, @LowIQRetard, @Sadness, @Eternaldarkness, and @Melancholy_Worm. "

"Many of them refer to the absence of physical attraction by their username, such as @hunchback, @MicroDong, @YunGandUgly, @uglyinkel, @blackletcel, @Asianmanletcel, @patheticmanletcel (where-let refers to a shorter height).

:lul:

Last edited:
They used one of my posts:

“I’m not even exaggerating, I’m probably gonna snap one day”

I'm vanfuel but they didn't catch on

just now i realized alek killed 10 people.
that's alot for an autistic kid driving a van

on a side note: id wanna see what they'd say about the wiki because im proud of my entries

Figure 10. Incels.me screenshot of an example discussion thread.
Just had to be someone talking about shooting up a school and then another person hinting at ER.

Figure 10. Incels.me screenshot of an example discussion thread.
Just had to be someone talking about shooting up a school and then another person hinting at ER.
Not cherrypicking at all :soy::soy:

"It has been shown that the anti-feminist movement is connected to white supremacism and to
antisemitism (Kämper, 2011), and the same has been suggested for the incel community in
various news media.15 It is impossible to say whether the majority of Incels.me users are white
men, but our data implies that this may be less true than expected. There are some mentions of
Hitler or gas chambers and some anti-semitic remarks (“The damage that Jews have done to our
species is almost unfathomable. Fucking kikes”). There are some racist comments in general,
targeted either at other users (“go back to freaking syria, find some camel or goat and fuck”) or
at a group as a whole (“Muslims need to be exterminated”). But in the 100 threads we analyzed
such cases are sporadic rather than systematic. "

"It has been shown that the anti-feminist movement is connected to white supremacism and to
antisemitism (Kämper, 2011), and the same has been suggested for the incel community in
various news media.15 It is impossible to say whether the majority of Incels.me users are white
men, but our data implies that this may be less true than expected. There are some mentions of
Hitler or gas chambers and some anti-semitic remarks (“The damage that Jews have done to our
species is almost unfathomable. Fucking kikes”). There are some racist comments in general,
targeted either at other users (“go back to freaking syria, find some camel or goat and fuck”) or
at a group as a whole (“Muslims need to be exterminated”). But in the 100 threads we analyzed
such cases are sporadic rather than systematic. "

they used computer algorithem's to analyze our fears and emotions like were some kind of alien race that needs deciphering.
well done normies, you really outdone yourself

Some amusing quotes:
the earliest reference to an Incel Rebellion is only made on April 24, the day after the Toronto van attack, in a thread titled “Well I’ll be damned”
while Stacy denotes an attractive roastie, a promiscuous young woman
the results indicate that 35% of the users might be women
There is a large number of discussion threads (~25%) containing “it’s over”
Homosexuals are often despised and called faggots

Of course my name isn't in this study. Like in real life, I'm also invisible to normies online.

Though now I'm worried that a text analysis AI will be able to figure out who I am from my writing style. There's a lot of content written by my non-incel persona on the Internet.

HOLY FUCK that's so funny!!

The age of the average user is harder to determine, since most users do not make explicit
references to their age, nor their place of residence.
They wish.

PHYSICAL PROFILING
The users generally attribute their lack of sexual experience and social contacts to ugliness.
Many of them refer to the absence of physical attraction by their username such as
@hunchback
@MicroDong
@YunGandUgly
@uglyinkel
@blackletcel
@Asianmanletcel
@patheticmanletcel

Personality disorder
except antisocial personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder”. These members have
usernames such as
@Schizoidcel
@Psychocel
@HopelessMentalcel

Examples of
usernames that hint at a low IQ and/or depression are
@retarded_dumbshit
@LowIQRetard
@Sadness
@Eternaldarkness
@Melancholy_Worm

To get a first impression, we looked for the occurrence of 10 offensive words in each discussion
thread, in particular words that constitute misogyny (bitch, landwhale, roastie, slut, whore),
homophobia (fag, faggot, soyboy), and racism (coon, nigger).
[/b] Using this approach, about 30% of
the threads are misogynistic. About 15% are homophobic, and 3% are racist. For example,
three of the most hateful discussion threads are titled “Caught this fat bitch swiping left on
Tinder”, “Faggots are just as bad as women!”, and “Black man chases femoid through streets”

The most aggressive user posted nearly 500 hateful messages
in as many threads in a 6-month period.
Slayer

Our dataset displays a mixed picture of how dangerous or violent
the members of the community may be, which is important to assess in regard to potential future
attacks like the one committed by Alek Minassian.

Close monitoring of platforms
such as Incels.me in terms of radicalization should be considered, with the possibility to act upon
explicit threats.
They'd put us in camp in the 2020s.

And now, meet the players.

Sylvia Jaki

Tom De Smedt

Maja Gwóźdź
View attachment 125216

Rudresh Panchal

Alexander Rossa

Guy De Pauw

Attachments

• s200_maja.gw_d_.jpeg
    s200_maja.gw_d_.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 72
It’s over for join datecels

Insomnia is a mental disorder so I should be in there tbh

"Player" probably can drive a van into group of people like in video game.

Bio - Sylvia Jaki — House of Beautiful Business

https://houseofbeautifulbusiness.com/bio-sylvia-jaki
With this question in mind, media linguist Sylvia Jaki (who teaches at the University of Hildesheim in Germany) is developing an algorithm to detect politically-motivated hate speech online. Currently reading its way through the worst of the worst, her algorithm shows promise in making the internet a safer, happier place.
Leftists again wanting to censor all the internet. Pinochet did nothing wrong.

At Textgain, we believe the right way to move forward is by giving ambitious young people a chance to try out their ideas. Keeping this in mind, we hire interns each year and give them the freedom to work on Natural Language Processing (NLP) related projects such as fake news and hate speech detection.

i'm not there rip maybe CuckIA and FBI will get me next time

OY VEY STOP THE GOYIM

I'm too unimportant to be in there

I got mogged even by an anti-incel "study"

I'm insignificant in every way.

Sylvia Jaki

Typical bitter roastie

Tom De Smedt

Soyboy, possibly white cousin of St. Hamudi

Maja Gwóźdź
View attachment 125216
Can't see image but I'm guessing roastie

Rudresh Panchal

Coping currycel

Alexander Rossa

Soyboy

Guy De Pauw

Only guy in the list that doesn't look like a cuck so possibly Jewish

Academics are borderline incels

Imagine how pathetic your life must be when you spend hours researching the lives of incels. They are just typical coping ITcels. JFL at the cucks and roasties who did that.

Guy De Pauw

Only guy in the list that doesn't look like a cuck so possibly Jewish
Even he looks like a cuck imo.

Not cherrypicking at all :soy::soy:

HOLY FUCK that's so funny!!

They wish.

@hunchback
@MicroDong
@YunGandUgly
@uglyinkel
@blackletcel
@Asianmanletcel
@patheticmanletcel

@Schizoidcel
@Psychocel
@HopelessMentalcel

@retarded_dumbshit
@LowIQRetard
@Sadness
@Eternaldarkness
@Melancholy_Worm

Slayer

They'd put us in camp in the 2020s.

And now, meet the players.

Sylvia Jaki
View attachment 125213

Tom De Smedt
View attachment 125214

Maja Gwóźdź
View attachment 125216

Rudresh Panchal
View attachment 125217

Alexander Rossa
View attachment 125218

Guy De Pauw
View attachment 125219
maja is fucked tbh

Imagine how pathetic your life must be when you spend hours researching the lives of incels. They are just typical coping ITcels. JFL at the cucks and roasties who did that.

Even he looks like a cuck imo.
chadcels tbh. nose symetry is a jewy trick but it's kinda neat.

Unfortunately no

It is over for non statusmaxxedcels

I wouldn't even dignify that waste of a .pdf by calling it a study.
Like what's their agenda? Most certainly malicious intent.

I wouldn't even dignify that waste of a .pdf by calling it a study.
Like what's their agenda? Most certainly malicious intent.
It is more like a (((study)))

They don't need account to data mining but I wonder if they have accounts here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back