Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your life boring? How much does inceldom contribute to your boredom?

title

• Yes my life is boring and being incel is biggest reason

• Yes my life is boring, being incel is partially responsible

• No my life is not boring

• No my life is boring but being incel does make it less fun

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
  • Impossile for life to be boring with constant sexual pleasure from sex and from worshiping the feet of GIRLS

Yes. It's partially due to inceldom, also poorfaggotry/wagecucking and lack of friends

I always play games or find some interesting video/anime/vidya or just develop some shitty react app on my free time

No, my life is not boring. Being ignored by cunts gives me time to acquire knowledge and become smarter every day.

My life is boring and monotonous af

I have no hobbies, no friends, no foid, no job. Just rotting all day.

Life is not boring, until Real "Life" hits. Only life-fuel are some copes, which effect will probably not last forever.

Most people would consider my life boring since all I do is work, play videogames, going to the gym and hiking. So my life is boring but I'm actually never bored.

Yes I'm bored AF pretty much always. Youngcels may not be because they still find joy in escapist hobbies. But once you can no longer do that there's nothing left to do but rot. Right now I'm considering going back to uni for a different degree or buying up a house to fix up because I can't stand just sitting on the computer doing nothing (other than work) all day.

Sometimes yes and inceldom can be part of it, But I tend to be occupied with my copes/hobbies most of time at least