Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is your life better than his ?

lol why is it always Australians

Fate of whitecels who marry noodlewhores

Get a noodlewhore bro
Bring her to the west bro
She'll worship your white master race bro
Time to flush yourself bro

This is basically my brothers life in a nutshell with three children on top of that, i get to witness this everyday. The mother is glued to her smartphone 90% of the time on the couch, while the kids watch TV or iPAD. A modern low-iq degenerate family. Another reason to never have kids because the mother will most likely be a smartphone zombie who doesn't give a fuck about her children.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what you get for falling for the marriage/noodlewhore meme.

Also yes, I lifemog this guy even as a NEET incel.

This guy is so pathetic lol, I pity this cuck, he's standing there trying his hardest to insult her but she doesn't give any shits (She is probably talking to chad on that phone as he speaks to her lmao), because she knows she won, he is at her mercy, she can divorce rape him whenever she wants.

Better incel than cuck.

Steve Irwin sounds pissed off.

This video also perfectly epitomises, the cold, heartless true nature of foids, and since this is a noodle whore it's x2. Just look at her face at 5:55, she legit doesn't give a shit, expressionless, because his non chad opinion has no meaning to her whatsoever, this is what they think of men who are not atleast chadlite in looks, invisible at worst, sub human at best.

Foids = Pure evil

Pure SuiciFuel for weebcels/waifucels. :feelskek:

This video also perfectly epitomises, the cold, heartless true nature of foids, and since this is a noodle whore it's x2. Just look at her face at 5:55, she legit doesn't give a shit, expressionless, because his non chad opinion has no meaning to her whatsoever, this is what they think of men who are not atleast chadlite in looks, invisible at worst, sub human at best.

Foids = Pure evil
I bet when she chameleoned to get the ring he thought he was a chad

Her daughter will be so fucked.
She'll Kelly Balthazar maxx.

Not in front of the kid. :feelsree::feels::feelsohgod:

JFL at getting married in the 21th century.

Cool accent tbh. But racemixing is always a bad idea, just as marrying nowadays is.

yes bro lmao imagine being cucked like this

Being a bluepilled normie looks awful.

He needs to put her in her place and act like a man, she would be sleeping on the street if I had to deal with this

I finally mog someone else's life

JFL what a cuck, i'd say fuck off i'd not do any of this stuff (cleaning, washing cuz it's womans job cooking is cool from time to time tho) and he did it all with pleasure for several years:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::lul::lul::lul::lul:

no he has a kid and had sex

And that’s why even if you ascend and get married your life is shit

This is what happens when you Marry a non virgin, every other explanation for why his Marriage is bad is just Low IQ bluepilled copes.

JFL how can you be a male in 2018 and yet still consider marriage, these stupid cucks are signing their own slavery.

A married women is free to do whatever she wants since she knows that if her little cuck plays up he is gonna lose his shit and get buttfucked by daddy government.

This is what JBW copers have to look forward to with their SEA mail order brides lmao

His wife is like a sex bot with a broken battery.

"ewww...those incels are such losers, I on the other hand am successful and have a loving wifey because I treat women with respect"

Whenever I read comments like that by normies I imagine a relationship exactly like in that vid.