Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is your friend a nearcel if he settles for a fat girl with glasses?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Not trying to break any “cherry picking rules”, but let’s just say you should understand what I’m getting at by the title. I know the answer is yes btw, just wanted to share. And that’s another one of my friends, not the manlet in a sexless relationship. Normie relationships 101

not necessarily, I saw some high tier normies going with land whales

He's not a "cel"
Don't throw the word "cel" so casually

He's not a "cel"
Don't throw the word "cel" so casually
The beginning of the word explains the ladder half. Don’t be low IQ. Can I not say someone is a cel if they are “volcel” simply because it has “cel” in it? If I can, then there is nothing wrong with nearcel.

The beginning of the word explains the ladder half. Don’t be low IQ. Can I not say someone is a cel if they are “volcel” simply because it has “cel” in it? If I can, then there is nothing wrong with nearcel.
No, you don't get it. It's not about the name near or vol or whatever. It's the fact that some guy like you said in the title "settles for a fat girl with glasses" such person is not a "cel". Nearcel afaik are celibates who have high standards. Someone who had sex with a landwhale is not a celibate hence not a nearcel

No, you don't get it. It's not about the name near or vol or whatever. It's the fact that some guy like you said in the title "settles for a fat girl with glasses" such person is not a "cel". Nearcel afaik are celibates who have high standards. Someone who had sex with a landwhale is not a celibate hence not a nearcel
I DO get it.

Being nearcel = NEAR celibacy. it simply means you are close to it, hence, “NEAR”.
The prefix of the word DOES mean something.

Bold of you to assume I have one

hot fat or ugly bloated fat?

Do you live in the US? If so, 40% of women are obese, so if you’re an incel in the USA never expect anything more than a landwhale, if you’re bluepilled enough to think you even have a chance.

yeah that's nearcel tbh.

i dont even consider landwhales "ascension" per say. you're not incel technically, but "ascension" is supposed to be good. and what is good about fucking a landwhale?

yeah that's nearcel tbh.

i dont even consider landwhales "ascension" per say. you're not incel technically, but "ascension" is supposed to be good. and what is good about fucking a landwhale?
High IQ

2020 if a guy manage to get a fat foid with glasses under 25 and she is not a single mum. Hes prolly a high tier normie to chadlite.

Sounds like a low tier normie most likely.

This is the state of incels.co in 2020.

My answer will be a straightforward "no".

Believing females of any PSL would possibly lower their standards below the Incel Threshold is pure fantasy. Your friend could probably do better, though I'm not sure he wants to nor needs to from his current position.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back