Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your father a masculinity coper?

Sloth22

Sloth22

The Wisest Sloth
★★★
My dad is. He's 5'5, so he copes by having a lifted truck and acting like he's tough when he's not.He would be an incel nowadays

My father is redpilled and an Andrew Tate cock sucker. He called me a feminine bitch because of my shy nature and because I don’t follow his ideas.

My dad is a simp who just does everything his rich autistic wife tells him to. He was a pretty masculine dude in his youth but he just became a house husband and threw it all away.

Not really. He is also a manlet. He is totally bluepilled about foids standards and thinks that 20yo foids want him jfl

My father is redpilled and an Andrew Tate cock sucker. He called me a feminine bitch because of my shy nature and because I don’t follow his ideas.
Over for you. My dad is fortunately not too pushy when it comes to my aversion to traditonal masculine things like physical work and other things like that

My father is boomer and can't use the internet

No, although I would never call him a "cuck" or "bluepilled" either. He is a quite normal father who copes with life by working, watching TV and his cellphone. He is not a violent bully father but he can be very strict and harsh at times when he wants. I think he does know well about female nature but his knowledge is based on experience and he has a very personalized approach. Hats off to him because he deals quite well with my mother even after all these years, she's very prone to emotional fits (still infinitely less petty and more tolerant and patient than "modern" women tbh).

No, although I would never call him a "cuck" or "bluepilled" either. He is a quite normal father who copes with life by working, watching TV and his cellphone. He is not a violent bully father but he can be very strict and harsh at times when he wants. I think he does know well about female nature but his knowledge is based on experience and he has a very personalized approach. Hats off to him because he deals quite well with my mother even after all these years, she's very prone to emotional fits (still infinitely less petty and more tolerant and patient than "modern" women tbh).
yeah same as mine

Hardcore masculinity copers are beyond cringe, especially if it's a grown man. Literal adolescent mentality and even more so if done for female attention.

My dad isn't that bad when it comes to pushing me to cope like he does with lifted trucks and all other things that he masculinity copes with.He lets me choose my own path.

Nope. He was 6’1 220 pounds before the cancer deteriorated him and he died. He normally drove a small SUV as his daily driver car. He’d spend most of his days lounging on the couch watching tv because he was retired. He did have a nice truck, but it was for the functional purpose of hauling buildings materials to our cabin as needed, not a cope to appear tough. He also had a muscle car, which again was not a cope, just something we enjoyed together. Sadly though, he hadn’t got sex or even a kiss from my mother in over 12 years, so that made him build up resentment for her. It was always funny when she’d nag him to do something on her terms and he’d just sit on the couch watching tv and ignore her, lol.

Andrew tate almost shares same opinions as incels he just wants to improve your money, strength and masculinity

Andrew tate almost shares same opinions as incels he just wants to improve your money, strength and masculinity
Andew Tate is a redpill con artist. He also hates incels by his own admission.

Improving does nothing when you are sub5 GrAYtard.
That makes his worldview incompatible with the blackpill.

I never once heard the word masculinity from my dad. But he would get me all pissed growing up saying I was a bitch boy or sissy boy because I was skinny and weak in my early teens. My dad was a raging alcoholic but also very strong. I remember one time drank quite a bit of vodka and was still able to bench 225lbs for 15 reps. Mind you he was like 50 years old at this time.

My dad wanted me to be a football player. But I had not the height or strength for it. I remember him and playing catch and I would constantly drop the ball and he would get furious

My dad is. He's 5'5, so he copes by having a lifted truck and acting like he's tough when he's not.He would be an incel nowadays
Never had a father but the complete opposite from what I do know He had a really shit childhood being adopted into relatives and his Father dying who was not a cuck being if I can presume dark triad cause he was into illegal gang stuff I found his twitter some years back right leaning and into Trump overall never gave a fuck and could not get his life together I would not say he cared about weird shit like masculinity coping

My father thinks I am a feminine bitch because I accept disability money from the government.