Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your family tree fucked to hell?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
My paternal grandmother had multiple children with different men.

My maternal great great grandmother was the concubine of a Chinese immigrant who came here in the early 1900s

I am an only child so my family lineage will end with me since I can't reproduce.

mine is pretty straight forward, but my sister is my mother

I have a female cousin who is the only memeber that will reproduce and spread the subhumanity. My two other cousins are both males and diagnosed with autism. I am a subhuman autist myself

mine is pretty straight forward, but my sister is my mother
That is not straight forward. You're serious about that? Your dad fucked his daughter and produced you?

My dad lucked out and had two boys. Unfortunately my brother is a beta wagecuck who has never had a gif either. Hopefully he can betabuxx to have a child in the next ten years

I'm screwed. See height.

Two brothers are tall and white. I think my family tree is safe.

My dad lucked out and had two boys. Unfortunately my brother is a beta wagecuck who has never had a gif either. Hopefully he can betabuxx to have a child in the next ten years

I'm screwed. See height.

Is your dad of similar height as you?

Yes. At least my brother is NT and well-liked

My family is disease ridden
Cancer on my dads side
Heart Disease+ Diabetes on my moms

My dad is 6'4" and my mom was a model as a teenager and yet somehow I'm here. I have a brother and he turned out good. He's +6ft, not autistic, etc.