Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your face wide or narrow?

Is your face wider or more narrow than the average?

• Wide

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Narrow

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
Width as in FWHR (Facial Width to Height Ratio)

i think my face is kinda wide, it really have a weird shape so i can't really know but sometimes when i am using the phone camera i feel like it's more narrower. maybe the camera itself is the problem

none of your business

i think my face is kinda wide, it really have a weird shape so i can't really know but sometimes when i am using the phone camera i feel like it's more narrower. maybe the camera itself is the problem
Focal length makes a difference. Never use the front camera, and always try to keep it as far away as possible.

In the 3/4 pose you can also tell if a person has a narrow face or not. Way easier than analyzing from the front

doli skull gang

" A beautiful enviroment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone. "
It seems better to be in an environment that mirrors how you feel.

I have a wide face with deep-set eyes.

I have a long face.

Brb measuring my face

I don't have a mirror to verify,last one broke when i tried to look in it

More on the narrow side

i have a very wide face and skull, which is a truecel trait. And no, it's not intimidating or masculine, it makes me look retarded/inbred.

Last edited: