Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your dad or your mom is the dominant one?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
My dad is just like me, quiet and introverted where as my mom is 'loud'(she should legit join opera) and extroverted.
Fuck.
What's your situation like? Can you provide some examples? Were you even raised by two parents, or just one?

my family dynamic is weird. My mom is fearless, but obedient and loyal to a fault. She puts everyone else before herself and keeps the family together. My dad is beta and selfish, but somehow has control over her. Both of my parents are pretty introverted, but my mom has good social skills. My dad is kind of aspie tbh.

Neither.

my family dynamic is weird

Dad is beta, but has good social skills and is quite high iq. Mom is chronic depressed and an alcoholic, but also always kept quiet until she got too drunk one or a couple times.

In case of doubt, my mother

Mother, by far.
Dad is essentially a lost beta and my mother had an abusive childhood, leading her to reflect all the abuse onto me.

sigmund-freud.jpg.webp

The goddam mother's fault tbh.

mum was a complete dickhead to my pops in the years leading up to their divorce and he had to just sit back and take it all :feelsbadman:

It's weird. Throughout most of my childhood, my Dad by far. Now that they're older, it's my Mom. Must be a lowered T thing

I notice females dominate men, esp after marriage.

Such sorry state men are in. Who the fuck wants to get married now a days. Its signing your life, power, money. rights away.

Dad: very passive and quiet
Mom: loud and neurotic.

my family dynamic is weird. My mom is fearless, but obedient and loyal to a fault. She puts everyone else before herself and keeps the family together. My dad is beta and selfish, but somehow has control over her. Both of my parents are pretty introverted, but my mom has good social skills. My dad is kind of aspie tbh.
Dude you just described a relationship I know to a T
Dsd, sadly I didn't inherit his high T or chadlite looks

I'm seeing a pattern here, my mother is also the dominant one. My father is very quiet.

they divorced when i was 3