Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is your dad a chad?

Title related

• Chad

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Normie

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Provider/Failed Normie/Other

Votes: 41 35.3%

• Total voters
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
I always wonder what kind of advice incels would get from a parent who mogs them. Thoughts?

chadlite in his prime

He was handsome but not a womanizer/Chad. He settled with his first girl, my mom, who was a cute guerita when they met.

Chadlite I guess.

Lol at provider/failed normie as an option. He's 6'6 with a birdcel face, and married a curvy birdcel woman. My mom was engaged to an alpha male when she was 19 (had his own business and a sports car), but dumped him because "I didn't think he'd love me enough". I'll bet he was GL too.

Having a Chad dad must be suicide fuel, mines normie

Facially, he's better looking and he has a bigger frame, but I'm taller. He's low tier normie, my mom is the incel gene carrier.

not a chad but he mogs me and had about 3 wives and a bunch of kids so yeah

Enrique former Marine with three kids from three women.

Since I have his genes that is a no

Genetic trash just like his father before him and so on. Basically it was over for me generations ago.

Last edited:
He was a failed normie provider, pretty much.

he was a chad back in his village

He is Chad as hell. Gets all the women. And my mom is fine with that. He is even bullying me that I am ugly, have no friends and that I am virgin. Thankfully I moved out.

Chad-lite/Chad.

Chadlite. Mogs me.

My dad heightmogs me, careermogs me, carmogs me, pretty much just lifemogs me in general.

Wtf so many incels with chad parents.
There is no GL Tyrone anywhere in my immediate or extended family

Even chads often end up dating down; if the foid is <6, this often produces INCELS

Chadlite in his prime

Even chads often end up dating down; if the foid is <6, this often produces INCELS
Lol at least I can take concolence that there isn't an ounce of chad DNA in my family. I count myself lucky I didn't inherit recessed orbitals or my mums 4 foot 10 height

Chad i don't think so, but better looking than men i have sure,does this count or not?

He was one of the Chaddiest Chads I've ever known, still wasn't a degenerate.

dad looks better than me.... he is just older.../ i look just like him except my mothers genes make me incel/truecel

chadlite manlet

I dont know my father i dont even know how is face is, i just knowhe was black.

And if so many of you have chadlite fathers, how do you have ugly faces then??

He was a tall, aggressive, confrontational normie. Still a failure though.
I'm a short, docile, laid-back incel. Generally, I'm doing better than him at every aspect of my life, except for women ofc.

My dad is shorter than me but he got bigger wrist than me tbh tbh just lel

My dad looks like Mr potato head.

The poll results tell another story than the messages. Most people here don't seem to like admitting publicly that their dad is/was a failed normie.

Hard to say. He's always gotten a lot of female attention, but is far too stupid and emotionally damaged to make anything out of his life.

my dad has aged really well and has wayy beter bone structure than i do, he was probably a normie in his prime since his eye area isnt anything special

Oh god no. I look a lot like him, but he's even uglier than me! Even in his prime he was terrible-looking. Luckily my mom is good looking, so I only look 80% like him.

I didn't get a lot of information on how my parents became married. The impression I got is that, at the time, he was slim (for one of the only times in his life), powerful (high-ish position in the government), and very well-paid. My mom is also not interested in sex, like almost at all. My dad treated her like a princess, kissed her feet and bought her things for 3 years before she eventually allowed him to wed her. I asked my mom what attracted her to my dad, and she said it was because she wanted someone that would reliably always be there. In other words, someone who is too ugly to have better options! Haha.

Chadlite-lite back in the day

My dad was a military chad 20 years ago, now he's a fat loser

No. My mother was Stacy-lite though. Dont ask about details of circumstance. Just know its beta bux and scarcity mentality involved.

My mother won a beauty contest in which she met my dad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I basically got the looks of my uncle and grand grand dad cause I kinda look like both combined

Yes he mogged me in his prime EASILY

My dad has gigachad face but is a manlet, I inherit my height from my mom,

Nah, he's an alcoholic who did crack for four years.

Im an adopted kid and know that my biological mother was a single mother, so it was probably a pump n dump chadlite or soemthing.

Im an adopted kid and know that my biological mother was a single mother, so it was probably a pump n dump chadlite or soemthing.

tfw your frame so bad even your biological parents dont want to raise you

im sorry

Chad-lite and my mom's a stacy-lite. Don't know wtf happened to me. I'm 6'1. That's my feature.

Absolute tru-chad. He used to be a divegrass striker in high school/college but later crashed and burned with alcoholism. My mother's completely autistic, though, to the point of having no friends, no social media, browsing the net for +8 hours a day and basically telling me she knows I'll be forever autistic and unloved.