Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your apartment in any state to bring a girl over right now?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Let's say you went out tonight and miraculously a girl wanted to come back to your place. Is your apartment foid-friendly this moment? Would you need to clean? Do the dishes? Vacuum? Etc.

not everyone lives in an apartment

my place is sterile, clean almost daily

It's not dirty or anything, but it's not tidy.
Btw, Chad's room is always foid-friendly.

I live with my dad and there's black mould growing on my walls

My trash house is ready to become a mating den, I will just say I've had a nasty cold if she asks about the used tissues everywhere

it doesn't matter, chad fucks bitches in the junkyard
The real question is if my face is in any state to bring a girl over my dick

If I could actually find a woman worth a damn I would need to vacuum and move some crap out of the way and dust a little but that’s about it.

I don’t have pizza boxes, piss bottles and beer cans laying around or whatever like the stereotypical trucel.

Kys house mogger
1725248531144z

No cleaning your apartment/house for your face. Foids would rather fuck Tyrone in his messy apartment than a incel's clean apartment

I don’t have pizza boxes, piss bottles and beer cans laying around or whatever like the stereotypical trucel.
Foids would rather live with Tyrone in his apartment full of piss bottles, beer cans and cockroaches than an incel's clean apartment

are girls in any state to bring into apartments

Let's say you went out tonight and miraculously a girl wanted to come back to your place. Is your apartment foid-friendly this moment? Would you need to clean? Do the dishes? Vacuum? Etc.
yes, no, no, no, etc.

My apartment is clean and women have said so. I only had to put away my fleshlights when I still had them.

Chad's apartment has 283 beer bottles laying around and nobody cares

It should be considered so, since it's clean and organized. But it's also devoid of decoration which normies seem to care about, and the big problem is that it contains me.
Chad's apartment has 283 beer bottles laying around and nobody cares

my roommate keep the living space and his room fucking disgusting but women still come home with him sometimes from bars so it really doesnt matter

I have a house. Why would I pay someone else's house off for them when I can just get my own?

Nice bro. Congrats. HOW clean ?!

Your question also is a good question, respect, but why don't you answer @Nordicel94's original question about how much is your own house ready for some exchange on an horizontal apparatus of shared intimacy and physical convergence... -> how often do you wash the fucking BED sheets and clean everything until it’s NOT STINKING sparkling and shiny?

Say it : - )

OFF topic Renting can be cheaper if you intend to live in an erea for a short time and expect that multiple times buying and selling costs more money and time. Or it can be cheaper if you expect the value of the houses to go down in a coming crisis. Renting could be needed if you can't earn or loan the money to buy. There might be erea's where renting is cheaper than total cost of ownership and maintenance. There are people who own a house and pay rent to the bank without reducing the dept, then its also a form of renting, not building wealth, and there might be many more reasons, right ?

Last edited:
Yeah I keep my apartment clean as it gives me something to do.
I like to be clean

Nice bro. Congrats. HOW clean ?!

Your question also is a good question, respect, but why don't you answer @Nordicel94's original question about how much is your own house ready for some exchange on an horizontal apparatus of shared intimacy and physical convergence... -> how often do you wash the fucking BED sheets and clean everything until it’s NOT STINKING sparkling and shiny?

Say it : - )

OFF topic Renting can be cheaper if you intend to live in an erea for a short time and expect that multiple times buying and selling costs more money and time. Or it can be cheaper if you expect the value of the houses to go down in a coming crisis. Renting could be needed if you can't earn or loan the money to buy. There might be erea's where renting is cheaper than total cost of ownership and maintenance. There are people who own a house and pay rent to the bank without reducing the dept, then its also a form of renting, not building wealth, and there might be many more reasons, right ?
Weekly I vacuum the carpets and wipe tables. The first Sunday of every month I do a heavier clean. Scrub toilets, bathtubs, floors, wash my bedding, ect. As for renting even if it's somehow cheaper in this economy let's say you live there for a year or two. When you leave that money was literally wasted because you don't get anything back from it. If you bought a house at least you could sell it and get your money back. The house is at least holding value as long as you took care of it.

Your post makes no sense. Foids would go into a dumpster or a literal pile of shit just to fuck Chad, while they wouldn't even touch incel in a million dollar mansion or penthouse suite

I am a NEET with a dirty disgusting room and my mattress is in my floor

I remember my bedroom in 2020 had piss jugs and food warping and dishes everywhere

The food and plates started to get a fuzzy kind of mold growth

I remember my bedroom in 2020 had piss jugs and food warping and dishes everywhere

The food and plates started to get a fuzzy kind of mold growth
I prefer using disposable plastic cups and paper plates for my food and drinks most of the time as well plastic forks and spoons,

That way I can just chuck em all in the trash when I’m done and thus barely ever have to do dishes.

I prefer using disposable plastic cups and paper plates for my food and drinks most of the time as well plastic forks and spoons,

That way I can just chuck em all in the trash when I’m done and thus barely ever have to do dishes.
I am not that degenerate any more

my apartment is clean sir. come on in and watch The Exorcist with me while I fix you a powdery drink

Oh hell no

But I have access to a specific place. Not that it matters

Yes it is in theory cause i clean once a week. Nothing to signal tbh but i think it's so small and therefore so miserable that this alone would be enough to classify it as non foid friendly. It's just a medium sized room (on the smaller side), a small corridor, a toilet, and a small kitchen with the shower in it jfl :lul: