Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your ability to engage in incest a good measure of how good looking you are as a guy?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This is my new theory, you actually have to be good looking to fuck your sisters/female cousins because they are hardwired to avoid having sex with you as that could result in a retard

But if you are good looking enough you can just override that instinct and they dont care

Unsurprisingly, whenever incest cases get reported its usually a white blue eyed chad fucking his southern belle cousin

As Im ugly naturally you might guess that my relationship with my female siblings and cousins is atrocious, and you would be right

This is my new theory, you actually have to be good looking to fuck your sisters/female cousins because they are hardwired to avoid having sex with you as that could result in a retard

But if you are good looking enough you can just override that instinct and they dont care

Unsurprisingly, whenever incest cases get reported its usually a white blue eyed chad fucking his southern belle cousin

As Im ugly naturally you might guess that my relationship with my female siblings and cousins is atrocious, and you would be right
Interesting.
I actually thought of this theory.
And it works, as its shown by who´s getting that incest pussy.

I wouldn’t say they’re hardwired to avoid invest, it’s more like a software update than anything

Is this guy who banged and impregnated his daughter a Chad??

What about sand niggers (who are ugly by definition)? These guys always fuck their cousins.

Is this guy who banged and impregnated his daughter a Chad??View attachment 131532

JBW, so my theory checks out, I guess rather than a measure of how good looking you are its a measure of your SMV (even tho I hate the word but dunno how to better describe it)

Excluding the cases of rape and isolation, I think this goes without saying

What about sand niggers (who are ugly by definition)? These guys always fuck their cousins.

I though they usually fuck goats, never heard of sandniggers engaging in incest, its almost exclusively white people because of JBW and whites just being aesthetically superior

Let me see if I can find some stats

I though they usually fuck goats, never heard of sandniggers engaging in incest, its almost exclusively white people because of JBW and whites just being aesthetically superior

Let me see if I can find some stats
Goat thing is a myth, sand niggers only fuck their cousins, it's the ONLY way for us to get laid.

idk, someone inform me on how to fuck my cousins pls

80% of cases are white people JFL
No, there are more sand niggers and curries doing it than whites. And look at the white couple in this video at 33:27, they aren't attractive.

We need to ask 8/10 chads sister if they would fuck their chad brother.
Nonetheless seems like a legit theory

Eh, I can see how you constructed that logic but I don't think incest has much to do with looks at all honestly. I think it has more to do with a fucked up dynamic that develops between two family members for one reason or another, their relationship becoming something it shouldn't for emotional reasons.

Just fuck your sister theory only works for Chad's?

Well. That figures.

The problem the "morality stuff" begin when the men is incel. When a chad does something inmoral,is ok.

We are the fucking problem

I mean my reaction to even that thought

I would only fuck cousins

Take the incestpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back