Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is working on a container ship a good job for an incel?

suicide3011

suicide3011

Recruit
★★★★
Ship Crew

Most people dont want to work on a vessel because of the fact that you will be away from friends/family
You also have no choice on the food you get
Im not too sure about internet being available there

iirc The job is basically checking/maintain the ship
writing reports and sending it to the shipmaster/captain??

The pay is great though. I might be a seafarer in the future
atm im in a course studying maritime related stuff and trying to increase my skillsets in this industry

what do you think about this? You dont have to see a lot of people either at most 15+ crew members

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it if there is no internet access.

shit into main engine and sink that ship full of normies and sex havers (in video game)
nigga the whole crew finna make you walk the plank fosho

If they are curry filthy stinky sluts I can easily beat them all with no weapon (in video game)
actually most seafarers are curries/fillipino you might stand a chance

I wouldn't do it if there is no internet access.
I think they have that by now.

The pay for these shipping jobs probably isnt so good. The ships are owned by huge corporations, and maybe the captain might be American but all the crew are from the Philippines so they can pay them dirt so shipping stuff is cheap. It's an industry that's run by the jew mafia.

Just be a Phoenician bro

I'm a picky eater so not being able to choose my food would be horrible for me. :feelsohgod:

sounds fun tbh as long as i don't have to do manual labor