Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is working for the police based or cucked?

noosesupply

noosesupply

The pessimist was right all along.
★★
im wont ask if you work in there lol. no glowposting
But what do you think about working for your country. On one side you have a job that's has alot of variety and on another you cant punch a guy for insulting you.
May vary from USA and germany

No pussy passes or dindu passes and itll be based work

Cucked. You are just going to die so people can tell you that you are oppressing dindus

You will definitively get bullied in the police force as an incel. Only join if you can do it as an officer OR you are tall ogre, otherwise don't.

the police force is for turbo normies

i respect police and their work, but i avoid interacting with them

based if you put weed smoking normies in jail

Used to be based, but in clown world, it's cucked for sure.

No pussy passes or dindu passes and itll be based work
Cucked. You are just going to die so people can tell you that you are oppressing dindus
is the word dindus new? first time i see it around here
You will definitively get bullied in the police force as an incel. Only join if you can do it as an officer OR you are tall ogre, otherwise don't.
the police force is for turbo normies
i dont stand out so much, i usually get ignored. But i probably dont have the social skills for the police.
Used to be based, but in clown world, it's cucked for sure.
yeah wouldnt want to put someone in jail for wrong rape aligation

It's moderately less cucked than getting a job in the public sector. A private sector job is a jew slave job, because your labor is used to make the jews rich. With a public sector / government job your labor doesn't generate wealth for anybody, it actually costs taxpayer money to employ you, so your job is costing the jews money instead of generating money for them.

Costing the taxpayer money without working (neetbux) is obviously an even better situation but difficult to achieve. Possibly the best situation is to own a business and employ others to work for you and make you rich (essentially you become the jew).

Last edited:
Did you just misgender my dog?

But what do you think about working for your country. On one side you have a job that's has alot of variety and on another you cant punch a guy for insulting you.

fuck no.jfl at protecting this degenerate society.let this entire shithole burn.

It's moderately less cucked than getting a job in the public sector. A private sector job is a jew slave job, because your labor is used to make the jews rich. With a public sector / government job your labor doesn't generate wealth for anybody, it actually costs taxpayer money to employ you, so your job is costing the jews money instead of generating money for them.

Costing the taxpayer money without working (neetbux) is obviously an even better situation but difficult to achieve. Possibly the best situation is to own a business and employ others to work for you and make you rich (essentially you become the jew).
based, i thought about neeting but i only heard bad things from it.
fuck no.jfl at protecting this degenerate society.let this entire shithole burn.
yes, this sums it up i think, i also thought about serving in the army but i couldnt imagine saluting to AKK

no fuck badge niggers

i hate the police

No. I would rather stay home and play Doki Doki Literature Club

are u black?

based
best girl?

we live in a society

A damn shame that Operation Sealion never commenced

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4