Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is Wisdom Teeth Removal Actually Necessary?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Dentist Pain GIF by Zita Nagy

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed in my early 20s, but I really only needed the bottom two removed.

The bottom two were growing sideways, so they needed removed, but my top wisdom teeth were fine. I asked the doctor if we should just remove the bottom two, and he said…

>Why not just remove all four in one go?

This was before I was aware of how shitty doctors are in the USA. Anyways, it definitely changed my jaw shape a little over time. I wear retainers, so that helps. I would definitely be weary of any doctor trying to take your wisdom teeth out. Get the X-Rays, and if they’re positioned normal, just leave them alone.

Needing your wisdom teeth out is a sign of shit genes. 30% of people have jaws large enough to accommodate wisdom teeth and never need them out. Many get theirs removed anyways because the USA is pure corruption.

At the end of the day though, a Chad jawline is still a Chad jawline, wisdom teeth or not. It’s unlikely to move it enough to make a huge difference.

bo burnham jawline GIF

You shouldn't have let him remove the health ones. I had only 2 removed. He wanted to remove all of them but I didn't allow

I think it depends on how they grow. I needed some removed because they were growing wrong and caused infection.

You shouldn't have let him remove the health ones. I had only 2 removed. He wanted to remove all of them but I didn't allow
Live and learn man. I never had a good father to teach me this stuff,