Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is whogivesafucc ever going to be unbanned?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I always see him lurking. I don't get why he would remain if he was permabanned?

why was he banned?

He's an autistic loser. He deserves to be here.

JFL, this forum accepts people who are currently in relationships and currently having sex but leaves @whogivesafucc permabanned.

JFL, this forum accepts people who are currently in relationships and currently having sex but leaves @whogivesafucc permabanned.

Was he banned for supposedly being a fakecel? If so then I will riot. Aspies are incels too

Was he banned for supposedly being a fakecel? If so then I will riot. Aspies are incels too

First it was making an alt (ban evasion, IIRC). Then it was trolling (not really trolling, just being autistic) on more alts.

He used to post so much when i had just joined.

Unbaaaann him

I miss him, he brought life to these forums. Definitely didn't deserve a permaban over something so trivial.

I miss him, he brought life to these forums. Definitely didn't deserve a permaban over something so trivial.
Thissssss. Never rude and gave good replies, and I could relate to all his high inhib anecdotes.

Jfl i would sign a petition for his unban. This poor guy is active on braincels now but i am sure he isnt happy there and lurks here.

Also the fact that a female has full control of braincels makes me feel bad for him tbh

Tbh
B
H

Ngl
G
L

Recently i reported an alt that he had and the account got banned.

The presence of this guy here is very offensive to real incels. I hope he never gets unbanned.

I'll add another voice to the 'free my nigga @whogivesafucc' choir. At the very least, he was a prolific and memorable poster.

I'll add another voice to the 'free my nigga @whogivesafucc' choir. At the very least, he was a prolific and memorable poster.

I’m tired of OGs getting banned. Except framecel, he deserved it

I was wondering the same thing, he's always on lurking. Like a boy who wants to play with rest of the of the kids but is excluded,so he just watches them play from a distance.

only @St.Tropez is above the rules, need to put it in the FAQ so people know ahead of time

He Was real hope he get's unbanned

Recently i reported an alt that he had and the account got banned.

The presence of this guy here is very offensive to real incels. I hope he never gets unbanned.
he's uglier than weed and he's still here

Who knows but it looks like it's a true perma ban

I didnt even know he got banned

rip my brother, he was cool, he had like 3 alts which all got banned and told me he quit ig, seen him on cuckcels, probably rotting from that foid ran place

Nah, IMO him and other good looking volcels should stay out.