Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is what i'm doing coping?

HappyLoser

HappyLoser

Greycel
3h 54m
sorry for the upcoming long monologue but I literally have nowhere else to get it out. I never knew what an incel is until recently, only after hearing stories similar to mine happen to people who call themselves incels; during college I never had any friendships with females, even when I tried multiple times, they always avoid me or talk to someone else in an attempt to ignore my existence. Only once did I succeed in befriending with one girl, I tried to understand why girls run away from me by asking her and she told me "you're a bit short". I didn't pay too much attention to it and moved on, I was more interested in video games. Graduated being the top of my class and it was time to look for a job, I had countless job interviews, I did extremely well in all of them, but never got a job. "we hired another person" is the reply I get after weeks from the interviews. I did not understand the reason and I went online to see what was the problem. "be presentable" is the most repeated result I found, so I started working out, taking care of my hair loss, wearing fancy clothes, but to the same result. That is when I started feeling that was something seriously wrong with me, somehow I stumbled upon a channel that is deleted now called "looks theory" it opened my eye to what attracts people and what makes a person ugly. The dots were connected by then; failing to get a girl, not having friends, can't have a job. It was all because I'm ugly, and even trying to fix it was impossible and useless. Now I'm not depressed about it, not even sad, just amazed how fucked up the world is. My advice for you guys is to embrace your ugliness. As long as you can't do anything about it then being sad will only worsen your mental health. Thank you for taking the time to read :heart:

S

Silverberry

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
My advice for you guys is to embrace your ugliness. As long as you can't do anything about it then being sad will only worsen your mental health. Thank you for taking the time to read :heart:

HappyLoser

Greycel​

JoinedJan 4, 2022Posts1Online2h 38m

Hi IT

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
I have a good cope for you, start using paragraphs.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★★★
65d 13h 44m
Everything in life is cope.

Zensfy

Zensfy

An-Nisa 4:34
★★★★
40d 41m
Too many words

L

Lonelyknight420

Greycel
3h 34m
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
98d 10h 36m
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Zephir
★★★★★
69d 22h 17m
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 7h 37m
Tldr: balding manlet accepting blackpill

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
98d 15h 53m
Welcome, sounds like you belong here at least based on what you've said. And you seem to be half-sentient as well, that alone making you a top tier graycel . Congrats

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

No sex, No mercy.
★★★★★
20d 10h 27m
Welcome, sounds like you belong here at least based on what you've said. And you seem to be half-sentient as well, that alone making you a top tier graycel . Congrats

G

Genetic Error

PostLikeTheFBIisntWatching Jail=Socialinteractions
★★★★★
5d 6h 28m
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
41d 12h 44m
I have a good cope for you, start using paragraphs.
:feelshaha:

Also where in that wall of text is the cope? 'Cause I couldn't find it, blackpilled though you seem to be.

tang ping

tang ping

Recruit
★★★★
9d 20h 43m
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★
44d 16h 47m
Most people really aren't sentient.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★★★
65d 13h 44m
Not necessarily, assuming you don't believe breeding is our only purpose which I don't
I believe there is no true purpose. We're born, we suffer, then we die. Humans just do their best to cope with the fact that everything in life is meaningless.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
160d 11h 25m
sorry for the upcoming long monologue but I literally have nowhere else to get it out. I never knew what an incel is until recently, only after hearing stories similar to mine happen to people who call themselves incels.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 15 58

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 16 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 17 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 17 55

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 19 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 19 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 08 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 09 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 18 50 42

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 10 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 19 13 59

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
28d 5h 23m
sorry for the upcoming long monologue but I literally have nowhere else to get it out. I never knew what an incel is until recently, only after hearing stories similar to mine happen to people who call themselves incels; during college I never had any friendships with females, even when I tried multiple times, they always avoid me or talk to someone else in an attempt to ignore my existence. Only once did I succeed in befriending with one girl, I tried to understand why girls run away from me by asking her and she told me "you're a bit short". I didn't pay too much attention to it and moved on, I was more interested in video games. Graduated being the top of my class and it was time to look for a job, I had countless job interviews, I did extremely well in all of them, but never got a job. "we hired another person" is the reply I get after weeks from the interviews. I did not understand the reason and I went online to see what was the problem. "be presentable" is the most repeated result I found, so I started working out, taking care of my hair loss, wearing fancy clothes, but to the same result. That is when I started feeling that was something seriously wrong with me, somehow I stumbled upon a channel that is deleted now called "looks theory" it opened my eye to what attracts people and what makes a person ugly. The dots were connected by then; failing to get a girl, not having friends, can't have a job. It was all because I'm ugly, and even trying to fix it was impossible and useless. Now I'm not depressed about it, not even sad, just amazed how fucked up the world is. My advice for you guys is to embrace your ugliness. As long as you can't do anything about it then being sad will only worsen your mental health. Thank you for taking the time to read :heart:
Welcome:feelsautistic:
Read it all. By embracing you have to adapt to it as much you can, but it shouldn't mean that you should put up with it and accept this condition caused by society. Never be fine with what is arbitrarily and carelessly caused by others. :yes:

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★★★
54d 20h 4m
at least ur good in the intelligence category. I have nothing.

Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
21d 7h 3m
bitch change your pfp